Kailua Bay, Oahu Kayak Tours?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2007, 2:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors (Gold), One Pass (Peon)

Aloha,

Has anyone had any experience with any of the Kailua Bay Kayaking tours? Mrs. Doggy Daddy has seen a few in the travel/Ohau Gold, etc. rags and she thinks they look pretty good, easy kayaking, great snorkeling, etc. Since they usually pick you up at your hotel, drive to the site, do some sightseeing on the way, etc., it looks like it takes up the better part of the day. Anyway, my question is - Has anyone taken one of these tours, what are their experiences, feelings, recommendations, etc.? Since there will be three of us, it could cost quite a few $$$, and I would like it to be worth it. We will be in Oahu only a few days (22-24 May) and want to maximize our time there. Unfortunately, it looks like we will miss the Do. All thoughts appreciated.

DD

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.