Reload this Page >

Master Hawaiʻi Meet-Up/Lounge Access Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Master Hawaiʻi Meet-Up/Lounge Access Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2017, 10:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by worldwidedreamer
Mrs. WWD and I will visit Oahu through 11.22. Anyone want to meet up?

Also happy to guest folks into a lounge before our 3pm flight on 11.22. We have access to AA, DL & UA Clubs at HNL.
Considering the snow we're experiencing, yes I'd like to go.

Next trip for me to Hawaii (KOA) isn't until late January sadly.

Have fun!
Old Aug 1, 2018, 12:00 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat Amb
a Kona Contact

This thread seems to have been forgotten. I would just like to add my self as a contact if someone is coming to Kona or lives in Kona. I would also like to propose a group Hawaiian islands connection so that we can meet others interested in miles and points.
Old Aug 1, 2018, 12:21 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by konaflyer
This thread seems to have been forgotten. I would just like to add my self as a contact if someone is coming to Kona or lives in Kona. I would also like to propose a group Hawaiian islands connection so that we can meet others interested in miles and points.

im in Honolulu but count me in!
Old Aug 1, 2018, 1:13 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat Amb
Glad to connect with you, Stephen! I looked at your bio, and wanted to let you know that we got back from a recent trip to China and Japan and visited Fukuoka!
Old Aug 1, 2018, 2:50 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by konaflyer
Glad to connect with you, Stephen! I looked at your bio, and wanted to let you know that we got back from a recent trip to China and Japan and visited Fukuoka!
welcome back! This year has been a scorcher in Japan. Hope that you were able to enjoy your visit nevertheless.

let me know if you ever island hop over to Honolulu. I'm in the Diamond head area when not in Fukuoka.
Old Aug 1, 2018, 2:14 pm

We were in Japan in May and the weather was perfect! Only one day of rain and that was in Hiroshima which seemed appropriate-- the heavens crying over what had taken place there. We met a greeter at a shinto shrine in Fukuoka who told us that many people immigrated from there to Kona. She had met the Teshima family for one. I live in Kona so please give me a head's up if you come over here.
alohastephen likes this.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 9:49 am

Programs: BA, DL, HA, etc
And, I am still here. I am often in Kona and don't need miles nor points to get there :-)
Old Aug 2, 2018, 9:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Will be in Kona Jan. 4th>11th. Drinks/food at Kona Brewing?
Old Aug 7, 2018, 10:44 pm

Programs: UA platinum, HA platinum, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Priority Club, SPG
Please count me in. Live in Honolulu but will be traveling to the other islands in spring for work. Also periodically on Maui. Would love to meet others in Hawai‘i.
Old Sep 25, 2018, 3:31 pm

Going to be in Honolulu Oct 17-22 and Maui Oct 22-27 if anyone wants to grab a beer or 10
Old Jul 24, 2020, 1:05 am

Programs: UA/Hawaiian/Marriott
Bumping this....

As stated, I'm back in Waikiki area and a member of the "World Famous" Elks Lodge 616 that is on the water at the base of Diamond Head. I live in the area......

Lodge is open but at 50% capacity and reservations needed but that's not a big deal of someone wants to meet/greet over adult beverages sometime....
ExpatExp likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2020, 1:20 am

Programs: UA Global Services, HH Diamond
is any airline lounge open at HNL?
Old Feb 25, 2021, 7:52 pm

Planning to visit O'ahu for a week, 16-Apr through 23-Apr, 2021. Happy to grab a craft beer, tiki drink, snacks, etc. and talk miles, places, and whatever. It's been a couple years since the last visit and I've got much catching up to do on beverages and foods.
Old Aug 18, 2021, 6:40 pm

Programs: UA MM Plat, UA 1MM, Hilton Lifetime Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold, CLEAR, AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by Weatherboy
is any airline lounge open at HNL?
Well the UA's lounge is (United Club), not sure about any others.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 10:54 am

Programs: BA, DL, HA, etc
I am still on the Kona side but don't get a chance to fly so not active here in the forums of late.

I can be found volunteering at the Painted Church in Honaunau 3 days a week. I love asking visitors where they are from. Yesterday 2 different families were from Atlanta area (one about 5 blocks from where I used to live).

Last week 2 separate women on different days, both had ties to a town of 200 where I used to go to school in Virginia. I knew one woman's Father and they other had a Brother who attended when I did.

It is a small world here on the Big Island,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.