Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Full day departure baggage check on DL

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2002, 8:53 pm
Original Poster

Full day departure baggage check on DL

HNL is the only station in airports served by DL that permits departing pax to check luggage any time during the departure day. Check your bags in the morning for an evening departure.
Old Jun 15, 2003, 12:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
You would think this would be a security risk... but then again... it is HNL.
Old Jun 7, 2004, 5:00 pm

Programs: DL 1 MM/DM; HH Lifetime Diamond; Hertz Presidents Circle
Not sure if that works now. You may be able to do this at the DL counter. The kiosks will not allow you to check in more than 6hrs before your flight departure time (I tried). I had to go to the Medallion/FC counter and check in.

I hung out at the CRC and surfed the Net on their T-Mobile wireless connection. I checked my email, uploaded my HI pictures to my webpage and chatted via Instant Messaging to friends stateside.

Gotta love technology!

Originally Posted by Eidetic
HNL is the only station in airports served by DL that permits departing pax to check luggage any time during the departure day. Check your bags in the morning for an evening departure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.