Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Hawaii
Reload this Page >

Is the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua Disappointing?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2019, 12:00 am
Original Poster

I'm currently booked at the RC Kapalua this winter. SO and I started reading reviews, specifically at TPG (and comments on that review), and noticed some griping about the property being outdated and not very special. Setting aside for the moment whether or not it's the best value, is it nice or is it disappointing? Is there a better Marriott property on Maui?

I did a search, but a lot of posts that come back are very old so I'm hoping someone with recent experience can chime in. Thanks very much!
Old May 23, 2019, 5:14 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
There is an existing thread in the Marriott Bonvoy Forum on this property and I think the question of "is there better Marriott property on Maui?" is also best asked there as that's where members who have likely stayed at these properties are active. Therefore, I am going to close this thread ask ask the OP to pose their question in the thread linked above.

Mahalo,

FlyinHawaiian, Co-Moderator
Hawaii (Travel) Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.