Hair Salon/Stylist in Waikiki area needed

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hair Salon/Stylist in Waikiki area needed

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2018, 11:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Four Seasons Aviara (owner), Starwood, Marriott, Hyatt, Hertz President's Circle, United MP 30+ yrs
Question Hair Salon/Stylist in Waikiki area needed

I know this is a long shot, but took off on my vacation and missed my hair cut appointment and would really like to find someone here over the next several days. Does anyone have recommendations for someone with medium length, uncomplicated straight hair? Mahalo!!
Old Apr 5, 2018, 2:44 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Salon 808 is near the Waikiki side of the Ala Moana Shopping Center (near the Don Quixote if that means anything).
Old Apr 5, 2018, 3:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Four Seasons Aviara (owner), Starwood, Marriott, Hyatt, Hertz President's Circle, United MP 30+ yrs
Thanks FlyinHawaiian. I took a flyer and just looked on Yelp and found Mai's Salon (3299 Campbell Ave (fairly close to Bailey's Antiques and Clothes - which was not open way after 10 am by the way). Called and walked right over 30 minutes later. Mai was busy but Louise cut my hair quite acceptably and it looks much better than it did. She listened, did exactly what I asked for and needed for $25 (no wash - was offered as a choice). Would recommend her and the salon for anyone who needs a vacation hair cut that is easy, quick and very reasonably priced!
FlyinHawaiian likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2018, 4:53 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
While not in Waikiki, but nearby, Envy Hair Salon has a cadre of highly skilled stylists:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/envy-hair-salon-honolulu

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.