Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Hawaii
Reload this Page >

Maui/Oahu Hotel Recommendation (traveling with a baby)

Old Jun 15, 2012, 2:37 am
Original Poster

Visiting a friend in Pearl City, thinking of going to Maui for 2-3 nights.

First time visiting Hawaii, traveling with our 10 month old son, planning on going in late August, looking for a very relaxing hotel with beautiful beach (I suppose most are), also not looking to break the bank if possible

Would love tips on specific hotels/resorts...any other restaurants, things to do, etc in Oahu or Maui appreciated!

By the way should we visit Maui or just stay at a resort in Oahu? What is the difference between the islands?
Old Jun 19, 2012, 1:55 am

Programs: HA Gold, Wn CP, US Silver, Marriott Plat, Hertz Pres Circle*, HH silver,
Originally Posted by FeTravel
Visiting a friend in Pearl City, thinking of going to Maui for 2-3 nights.

First time visiting Hawaii, traveling with our 10 month old son, planning on going in late August, looking for a very relaxing hotel with beautiful beach (I suppose most are), also not looking to break the bank if possible

Would love tips on specific hotels/resorts...any other restaurants, things to do, etc in Oahu or Maui appreciated!

By the way should we visit Maui or just stay at a resort in Oahu? What is the difference between the islands?
For 2 or 3 nights, I wouldn't bother with going to Maui. Packing/unpacking, security lines and car rentals, all with a 10 month old. Doesn't sound fun to me!

Why not stay at one of the Ko'Olina resort hotels or beach villas. Google Disney Aulani and Ihilani JW Marriott and Marriott Vacation Villas. They're all pricey per night, but much less expensive than 2RT's to Maui.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.