Reload this Page >

Ashton .... Maui

Ashton .... Maui

Old Apr 28, 2011, 11:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Worldperks & Skymiles
Ashton .... Maui

Good bad or ugly?

Anyone stayed there? Trip advisor reviews kinda mixed.

http://www.astonhotels.com/aston/pro...yGroupId=45466
Old Apr 28, 2011, 2:20 pm

Programs: BA Gold
It's definitely not a luxury accommodation, but does provide basic comfort and amenities for family travel.

I stayed there with my family, and found it reasonable. I think that it really depends on the unit. As I understand different units have different owners, and they are just managed by the complex. As such, condition of units can vary. I did not have any noise problems, as some tripadvisor reviewers complain.
Old Apr 28, 2011, 6:48 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Slipless
It's definitely not a luxury accommodation, but does provide basic comfort and amenities for family travel.

I stayed there with my family, and found it reasonable. I think that it really depends on the unit. As I understand different units have different owners, and they are just managed by the complex. As such, condition of units can vary. I did not have any noise problems, as some tripadvisor reviewers complain.
I would agree.. got to look at reviews of each individual condo and determine.. can't just decide based on general reviews. One bad condo out of the bunch and you're stuck there for the rest of your vacation.. or definitely disrupts the flow of a vacation.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.