Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Hawaii
Reload this Page >

discount codes/offers for trump

Old Feb 20, 11, 6:54 pm
Original Poster

my daughter is wanting to stay in the trump waikiki (having fell in love with the trump soho) for her 21st birthday..
we have seen the get 5th night free.. whereby they seem to put the rate up to take the 5th night off!!!
anyone know if they have any discount codes or any other offers or booking sites which may be worth looking at to try and get her the best deal...is the hotel handy for shops/beach and resturants?? (as she has limited mobility)
any help appreciated thanks gwen
Old Feb 21, 11, 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by gwensvilla View Post
my daughter is wanting to stay in the trump waikiki (having fell in love with the trump soho) for her 21st birthday..
we have seen the get 5th night free.. whereby they seem to put the rate up to take the 5th night off!!!
anyone know if they have any discount codes or any other offers or booking sites which may be worth looking at to try and get her the best deal...is the hotel handy for shops/beach and resturants?? (as she has limited mobility)
any help appreciated thanks gwen
Try Costco Travel. Also if you google Trump Waikiki, there is another discounter that comes up in an ad.
Old Feb 27, 11, 5:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by tennreb View Post
Try Costco Travel. Also if you google Trump Waikiki, there is another discounter that comes up in an ad.
A Costco Executive Member here.. How has the travel agency added in terms of pricings and bookings?

I tried their Window Coverings.. Retail $67K.. they didn't budge maybe 10%.. ended up getting half price elsewhere.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: