Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need help finding a certain hiking spot in Oahu

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2010, 1:39 am
Original Poster

Need help finding a certain hiking spot in Oahu

Several years ago, DW and I visited Oahu. We went hiking in one place where the tree branches intertwined with each other creating sort of a web. You could climb onto those branches. If you look down, the forest floor is actually pretty far below, but it seems pretty safe since there are so many branches in the way. We have a great pic of us sitting in the middle of those branches. I'd post it, but it was a film pic and never scanned (and we just moved so I'm not sure of its current location).

I'm trying to find it again or at least the name of it. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I wish I could provide more details, but I couldn't even tell you the general location. We got there from some tour I booked out of my hotel's concierge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.