Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAX to Maui Direct Pricing

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2009, 2:58 pm
Original Poster

LAX to Maui Direct Pricing

My wife and I are planning on making our first trip to Maui in March/April timeframe. We prefer to fly direct but will connect in Oahu if the price is right. Does anybody know what a good price is for LAX to Maui at this time? Also is their a particular time of year that airlines place flights to Maui typically on sale or is just random?
Old Dec 13, 2009, 3:00 pm

Programs: Premier 1K, 1 mm
Originally Posted by la1980
My wife and I are planning on making our first trip to Maui in March/April timeframe. We prefer to fly direct but will connect in Oahu if the price is right. Does anybody know what a good price is for LAX to Maui at this time? Also is their a particular time of year that airlines place flights to Maui typically on sale or is just random?
Continental Airlines will have direct flights from LAX to OGG (Maui) at that time. About $700 if I recall correctly.

Jack
Old Dec 14, 2009, 12:58 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hhonors Gold, National Executive, Identity Gold, MLife Gold
If you're willing to go through SEA, PDX, OAK or SJC instead, you can get this for < $300 ($178 if you leave from SJC or OAK).

Edit: Looks like United might offer direct service too. Current sale has the price at about half what the Continental fare is.

Last edited by OverThereTooMuch; Dec 14, 2009 at 3:05 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.