Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Advance Seating Assignments on HA

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2009, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: NW Platinum Elite, *Wood Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite
Advance Seating Assignments on HA

Howdy all,

I did my due diligence and did some research and couldn't come up with a concrete answer -- So now I ask.

I booked some HA intra-island award flights with some WP miles for some flights that are in November. I'm a WP PE/SkyTeam Elite Plus, but it doesn't seem like that means anything with HA.

I see that HA has "assigned seating". When I take my HA PRN and pull the itin up on HA's site, I see N/A for all my seat assignments. When I click it, it's just a pop-up about the policy.

How far in advance does HA assign seats? Can you change/choose them prior to the 24-hr OLCI?

Any other tips with getting the best seats on HA?

Mahalo!
Old Sep 21, 2009, 12:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NW Platinum Elite, *Wood Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite
I guess a follow up question to the above one is, if you were assigned a seat, how far in advance did HA assign it to you?
Old Sep 21, 2009, 4:01 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, UA Silver
Hawaiian does not status match (even though they partner with Skyteam, Star, and Oneworld alliances). They only recognize their own status. Regarding seat assignment - you have to call them up to change that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.