Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Save 20% off Mokulele Today...

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2009, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Tanzanite 100K
Too bad I can't use this code, no inter island travel for a while...

Save some KALA while testing out a new feature...

As a Thank - You for signing up for our e-mail specials, we are extending a special offer ONLY for you....

At Mokulele Airlines, we strive to be the best carrier inter-island. Part of this is by using our dynamic booking engine to its fullest capabilities. Right now, when you book online, you are able to change AND cancel reservations (no need to call in!) and now you can even select seats on your flight!

As we move forward, we're looking to test drive a new feature that offers our guests discounts off of their tickets.

SAVE 20% WHEN YOU BOOK NOW!

Simply go to Mokulele.com by MIDNIGHT tonight (24 January 2009) and select your dates of travel, and enter the promo code "KALA" prior to selecting "NEXT" to view flights.. This code will SAVE YOU 20% OFF THE BASE FARE!

The discount applies to ALL of our flights thru April 30, 2009. Discount will appear on the final payment screen, and normal fare rules apply.

This is a web-only special and is not available thru our reservations office.

If you have any issues, please send us a screenshot (hit PRINT SCREEN (Prt Scr), go to a graphics program (like Paint), paste the image, save it, and email it to sales .support @ mokuleleairlines. com and explain the situation). We welcome all feedback and will respond in a timely manner.

And don't forget, all flights completed by February 28th earn 1,000 Alaska Mileage Plan miles, ranked as one of the BEST FREQUENT FLYER PROGRAMS in the country! After 17 1/2 roundtrips, you will have enough miles for a FREE ticket to the Mainland on Delta, one of Alaska's Partners... Fly Mokulele and Vegas could easily be on your horizon!

(35,000 Alaska miles are required for a Delta free ticket; 40,000 are required for Continental, Northwest, and Alaska. Click HERE for more information on using Alaska Mileage Plan miles to the Mainland! Click HERE to sign up to Alaska Mileage Plan)

Thank you for flying Mokulele!

Restrictions:
20% discount is taken off of the base fare selected in the Fare Matrix and applies only to the fare paid, not taxes. Tickets must be purchased instantly. All normal fare rules apply. Discount is not refundable or transferrable - ticket value will reflect the amount paid. Alaska Mileage Plan Promotion is a 500 mile bonus on top of 500 miles earned on all paid Mokulele Airlines marketed & operated flights, and do not apply to codeshare flights marketed by other carriers. Bonus miles are applied to flights completed on or before February 28, 2009. Guests with confirmed flights on Mokulele will need to contact our reservations office at 808.426.7070 and provide our friendly agent with your Alaska Mileage Plan number, or you may give it to any of our Guest Service Agents at the airport. Promotion code 'KALA' must be inserted prior to selecting flights. Guests must purchase tickets online in order to receive the discount. Discount code expires at Midnight, January 24, 2009. Flights 100-999 are operated by Shuttle America, Inc for Mokulele Airlines.

I forgot to mention, I wonder how long before go! matches .... this is definitely fun watching these 3 guys hammer it out, i know my company is loving the cost savings right now!

Last edited by cblaisd; Jan 24, 2009 at 2:07 pm Reason: Combined poster's two consecutive posts
Old Jan 27, 2009, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Tanzanite 100K
and for today only they are offering 50% off all children's fares!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.