Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

exit rows on HA 767s, and online check-in

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2004, 12:13 am
Original Poster

Does anyone have experience with the exit rows on Hawaiian Air's 767s? A recent post on this forum indicated that exit rows on Aloha provide no extra legroom. Is the same true on HA?

Secondly, if exit rows provide extra room, can they be reserved during online check-in? A telephone agent told me they can be assigned day-of-departure at the airport, so perhaps that extends online.
Old Mar 11, 2004, 1:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
I remember four seats AB/GH that had nice leg-room, what's usually expected on a 763.

Can be seen: http://www.hawaiianair.com/about/services/b767.asp

aloha
Old Mar 11, 2004, 12:48 pm

The configuration is 2 3 2 which corresponds to AB CEG HJ. I've found these planes to be the least comfortable of any that I've flown. The flight I was on from SEA - OGG didn't even have the seats line up with the row numbers above so I was completely uncertain if I was in the right seat.
Old Mar 11, 2004, 1:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by alanwar:
The configuration is 2 3 2 which corresponds to AB CEG HJ. </font>
Whoops, late-night mistake

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.