Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Does Hawaiian serve alcoholic drinks on I/I flights?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2003, 7:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Too many to list

Can I buy a beer or cocktail on an inter-island Hawaiian Air flight? I know they are short flights but is it possible?

Does HA have drink coupons?

Mahalo,
Phil
Old Oct 31, 2003, 8:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Yes, alcoholic beverages is available for a fee which I believe is $5 and, no, I've personally never heard of drink coupons with Hawaiian although there is still a likely possibility that they are there...

Edited to add: those drink coupons are out there.

[This message has been edited by slippahs (edited 11-01-2003).]
Old Nov 1, 2003, 12:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Aloha serves beer, including Heineken for the reasonable fee of $3. Enjoyed a few myself recently (on differrent flights that is).
Old Nov 1, 2003, 7:57 pm

They sell coupons and I also received 4 when I paid to renew my Bank Of America Hawaiian Air VISA Card

I also got 5000 miles , 2 free headsets and a 50% companion coupon for the $50 fee
Old Nov 1, 2003, 9:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Too many to list
that sounds like a good deal patricia. thanks, all, for the help. never seem to see any of the HA drink coupons on CC.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by patricia:
They sell coupons and I also received 4 when I paid to renew my Bank Of America Hawaiian Air VISA Card

I also got 5000 miles , 2 free headsets and a 50% companion coupon for the $50 fee
</font>
Old Nov 2, 2003, 7:35 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
These coupons are new -- just since the HA-affiliated credit card switched from the Wells Fargo Master Card to the Bank of America Visa card -- early last month.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.