Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Win a trip from HNL-Reno on Aloha Airlines with Mcdonald's (HI resident only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2003, 1:30 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, RCC, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold

Right now McDonald's of Hawaii is running a promotion to win a trip on Aloha Airlines as well as other prizes throught their Save-n-Spin promotion. I think you need to buy $5-7.99 to get one coin and more than $8 to get 2 online spin coins. Try go to save-n-spin.com. I have a favor for an Hawaii resident who still has a 8/31/03 Sunday Honolulu Advertiser. There is a page where you can find a code that anyone can start out. Can someone give me the code to my email or here if it is not a violation of flyertalk? Also does anyone here know where I could enter to win trips for Hawaii residents?

[This message has been edited by flyhawaii (edited 09-06-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.