Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transferring Miles to HHonors

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2003, 10:13 am
Original Poster

Transferring Miles to HHonors

Anyone have any experience transferring Hawaiian miles to HHonors - problems, time to post, etc.? I'm looking at getting an MR Amex and transferring MR through Hawaiian to HH.

My apologies if you've heard this before - I tagged the question onto a couple of other threads, but no luck. Thanks.
Old Feb 18, 2003, 6:29 pm

I recently transferred a bunch of HA miles to HHonors. Requested the transfer by phone, points arrived 10 days later. No problems at all!
Old Feb 19, 2003, 5:16 am
Original Poster

Thanks, MA! Looks like this may be the way to go for MR->HH. With DL->HH gone, CO way too slow (2-3 months + grief), this looks like the only viable option left.
Old Jul 7, 2003, 5:42 pm

Hi, I was referred here from another thread. What is the conversion rate for MR to HA miles? I know that the flat out MR to HH is 1300 HH for every 1000 MR. Can HA beat that via MR-HA-HH? whatever it takes to get the most HH points for the new ALON rate...
Old Jul 12, 2003, 11:52 am

MR to Hawaiian is 1 for 1. When you go from Hawaiian to HHonors it is 1 for 2.

This option takes longer but offers the better redemption rate.

I had the entire procedure completed in about 10 business days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.