Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Best Aloha 737-700 First Class Seats for a Couple (1AC? 1DF?)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2004, 10:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime ExecPlat, LH HON Circle, SQ PPS Solitaire, Hyatt Courtesy Card

Well, Seatguru doesn't have Aloha coverage and I can't get the search feature to help me out here...

Any opinions on teh best FC seats on a Hawaii-mainland Aloha 737-700 flight? I'm in 1DF right now, but 1AC are available, as are 2DF. I've flown Aloha FC several times before, I just can't recall which seats are the best ones to get.

Thanks for any tips.
Old Sep 10, 2004, 11:04 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Mrs. cblaisd and I have been in both bulkhead sides, row 1, and either is fantastic. They are the best seats on the plane, imo.

I'd choose which side based on the likely landing pattern at the airport (or takeoff pattern returning) to giving maximal scenery.
Old Sep 10, 2004, 11:40 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
View-wise, my experience is that, typically, the best seats flying into HNL are on the D-F side flying in and the A-C side flying out. That usually gives you the best possible views of Oahu.
Old Sep 11, 2004, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime ExecPlat, LH HON Circle, SQ PPS Solitaire, Hyatt Courtesy Card
Excellent, looks like I am all set then. Thanks very much for the advice!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.