WOW!!! $253 round trip

Old Aug 22, 04, 7:24 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: San Diego,CA,USA
Programs: Southwest Companion Pass American Admirals Club Lifetime,IHG Rewards Spire,HHonors Gold
Posts: 1,330
WOW!!! $253 round trip

from LAX to HNL on NW
includes all taxes. has not been this cheap since before 9/11 when it dropped
to $270
sanFF is offline  
Old Aug 23, 04, 9:28 pm
  #2  
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums
Hyatt Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Posts: 15,594
This has been posted many times around Flyertalk. Thank you, however, for making it known to us on the Hawai'i board.

aloha
slippahs is offline  
Old Aug 24, 04, 1:24 am
  #3  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Bay Area, CA
Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Posts: 34,945
Originally Posted by sanFF
has not been this cheap since before 9/11 when it dropped
to $270
Actually it's been even cheaper a couple times, but not by much.
channa is offline  
Old Aug 24, 04, 9:39 am
  #4  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: San Diego,CA,USA
Programs: Southwest Companion Pass American Admirals Club Lifetime,IHG Rewards Spire,HHonors Gold
Posts: 1,330
Ok

Originally Posted by channa
Actually it's been even cheaper a couple times, but not by much.
THe $99 fare from Ontario does not count. I am talking about published
fares and it has never been less than $253 with all taxes ,security etc
which makes the pub fare about $114 each way pre govt tax
sanFF is offline  
Old Aug 24, 04, 12:20 pm
  #5  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Bay Area, CA
Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Posts: 34,945
Originally Posted by sanFF
I am talking about published fares and it has never been less than $253 with all taxes ,security etc which makes the pub fare about $114 each way pre govt tax
So am I, and yes it has. It wasn't much cheaper, but a little.
channa is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread