Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Hawaiian Airlines flight credit - can it be used on another passenger?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2022, 6:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: United Premier Gold

As I detailed here, my husband had a nightmare experience on HA trying to come home to Japan. They "gave" us a $500 credit, which we will never use.

My parents, however, are frequent HA flyers and credit card holders — not sure why after this! — and make maybe 6 RT flights from California to Hawaii in a single year. Obviously, they can make better use of this flight credit.

Can they use the flight credit? Or can the flight credit only be used by the person to whom it was issued? I'm a UA loyalist, and I know flight credits can be used on any reservation. Not sure if that's the same thing here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.