Search

Serve the inter-island beer first.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2019, 8:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Serve the inter-island beer first.

As, usual, FA asked for F drink orders prior to departure last night. Ordered a Pau Hana pilsner last night HNL-OGG. Didn't get it until Kaunakakai was directly off left side of plane. When Lahainaluna came into view, was only 1/3 thru it, so started chugging. HA should pass out beers first, then address the drinks that come in small cups. Just an ongoing peeve from a beer drinker whose chugging days would be preferably in the past...
spamman808 and MDTyKe like this.
Old Sep 26, 2019, 2:10 am

Programs: AS 75K
Brah...I don't even try to order a beer on that flight. Way too fast for my slow drinking game. Haha. Props to you for giving it the old college try though.
Old Sep 26, 2019, 5:53 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Too bad for you that the Southwest pilot (I'll call him Captain Magellan) I had for my HNL-OGG flight a few days ago wasn't in the left seat of your flight; I got to experience my first missed approach on an inter-island flight in 40+ years of flying. The extra 10 minutes of our scenic, low level flyby of Makawao, Pukalani, and Kula could have allowed you to properly enjoy that bad boy.

United16, 747FC, WrightHI and 1 others like this.
Old Sep 26, 2019, 12:00 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, HA Plat
OGG is more of a shot flight. You need ITO to properly enjoy a beer.
spamman808 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.