Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Hawaiian adds mainland A321neo flights 2019-2020

Hawaiian adds mainland A321neo flights 2019-2020

Old Oct 23, 19, 3:04 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus; Hawaiian Miles; WN Rapid Rewards A list
Originally Posted by 747FC View Post
The F seats are 21": Guests Needing Additional Room

Note: It took me quite a while of searching before I found this. All of the bloggers seem to highlight seat pitch, without at all reporting seat width. HA also has chosen to hide this width by placing it in an obscure part of their website, rather than on the page devoted to seating characteristics, i.e.:
https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/our...-fleet/a321neo .
This is a great find. I sent the link to Seatguru to correct the inaccurate info that they have listing the 321 First seat width as 18 inches.
Old Oct 23, 19, 3:09 pm

Programs: AA,AS,BA,WN,Hyatt,Marriott,SPG
I have been trying to find out from anyone who has flown on this aircraft in F and can suggest which are the best F seats for 2 of us. I have reserved the right bulkhead seats but can change if those are not desirable seats.
Old Oct 23, 19, 10:30 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus; Hawaiian Miles; WN Rapid Rewards A list
Can let you know next week. Flying in the bulkhead SJC-OGG on Sunday.
Old Nov 6, 19, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by davidsfo View Post
Can let you know next week. Flying in the bulkhead SJC-OGG on Sunday.

Any follow up on this? I am looking at LAX to LIH in First Class and am curious as to these seats.. Thanks
Old Nov 6, 19, 10:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Proud Charter Member of the OUM
Originally Posted by davidsfo View Post
This is a great find. I sent the link to Seatguru to correct the inaccurate info that they have listing the 321 First seat width as 18 inches.
That should update in about two years.
Old Nov 10, 19, 9:56 am

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
Originally Posted by JIMCHI View Post
I have been trying to find out from anyone who has flown on this aircraft in F and can suggest which are the best F seats for 2 of us. I have reserved the right bulkhead seats but can change if those are not desirable seats.
When are you flying? We are in bulkhead on 12/2 can report back after. We sat in those seats before. I canít remember 100% but obviously they werenít bad and we didnít think next time we need to sit somewhere else as I booked the same seats again.
Old Nov 10, 19, 2:50 pm

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
I’m still so bummed about this. I loved the 332 and I love HA. But I couldn’t and can not justify paying more for 321 recliner when UAL is less and supposedly flat-reclining. But even if UAL also had recliner, I couldn’t justify paying a premium for a 321 seat.
Old Nov 13, 19, 11:42 am

Programs: HH Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by gaobest View Post
Iím still so bummed about this. I loved the 332 and I love HA. But I couldnít and can not justify paying more for 321 recliner when UAL is less and supposedly flat-reclining. But even if UAL also had recliner, I couldnít justify paying a premium for a 321 seat.
Nor would we expect you to... Sometimes we have to make rational decisions...
Old Nov 30, 19, 3:42 pm

Did the bid to upgrade on HA47 last week and wouldn't do it again. The seats were pretty meh recliners and definitely not worth $500 for the two of us. Even the 777-200 dorm seats on United are better.

There's no footrests on the bulkhead seats so I would avoid those for sure.
Old Dec 1, 19, 1:12 am

Programs: Pt: UA; Au: AA, Marriott, Hilton; Ex-HA Pt (now not), GE
Originally Posted by arjaok View Post
Did the bid to upgrade on HA47 last week and wouldn't do it again. The seats were pretty meh recliners and definitely not worth $500 for the two of us. Even the 777-200 dorm seats on United are better.

There's no footrests on the bulkhead seats so I would avoid those for sure.
Are their footrests on the seats behind the bulkhead?
Old Dec 1, 19, 2:03 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, HA Plat
Originally Posted by 747FC View Post
Are their footrests on the seats behind the bulkhead?
Just the train-style pedal dealies. I found them mostly useless. 321 is a nice plane, but overall I think I still prefer ASís 737 first class cabin.
747FC likes this.
Old Dec 2, 19, 11:54 am

Originally Posted by WrightHI View Post
Just the train-style pedal dealies. I found them mostly useless. 321 is a nice plane, but overall I think I still prefer ASís 737 first class cabin.
Mine didn't work either. It was down when I boarded. When we took off they asked us to put them up, so I did. Neither myself nor two flight attendants could get it to come down again. :\

Search this Thread