Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Current Y Service Between West Coast and Hawaii

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2019, 11:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold, AA Gold

I will be flying this summer between PHX and HNL. On the website, it seems that the meals in coach are currently sandwiches plus chips (lunch/dinner) or oatmeal bar (breakfast). Do they still have the free pre-arrival Rum punch service and/or free wine with lunch/dinner or has that been dropped? Any other "enhancements" that I should be aware of?
Old Apr 24, 2019, 5:15 pm

The sandwiches are horrible. Just bring your own snacks. For the rum punch, it think it is either discontinued or only on certain flights.
Old Apr 25, 2019, 2:01 pm
azj

Originally Posted by formeraa
I will be flying this summer between PHX and HNL. On the website, it seems that the meals in coach are currently sandwiches plus chips (lunch/dinner) or oatmeal bar (breakfast). Do they still have the free pre-arrival Rum punch service and/or free wine with lunch/dinner or has that been dropped? Any other "enhancements" that I should be aware of?
There are hot sandwiches for both services and the rum punch before arrival.
Carotthat likes this.

Last edited by azj; Apr 25, 2019 at 2:07 pm
Old Apr 25, 2019, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Thanks for your replies!
Old Apr 26, 2019, 2:24 am

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by muran
The sandwiches are horrible. Just bring your own snacks. For the rum punch, it think it is either discontinued or only on certain flights.
We had a hot chicken sandwich recently that was pretty tasty.
Old Apr 30, 2019, 10:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 747FC

We had a hot chicken sandwich recently that was pretty tasty.
That sounds promising! I think the online menu says "Chicken Pesto Sandwich" for lunch/dinner.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.