HA on board visa CC application

Old Jan 16, 19, 7:54 am
Original Poster

HA on board visa CC application

If anybody is traveling on HA could they grab me two HA credit card applications. They are offering 60K with first purchase. On line you have to meet the minimum spend. Thank You in advance
Old Jan 16, 19, 8:24 am

Programs: AA, AS, UA, Marriott, Hilton
If only you had posted this yesterday. I just came back this morning on HNL-JFK.

The 60k offer was advertised but I wasn't interested at the moment.
Old Feb 2, 19, 5:26 pm

I've got two if anyone is interested. Thought I might do this, but decided not to, so they are yours if you PM me.
Old Feb 3, 19, 9:03 pm

Programs: AA/US - PlatinumPro; 1W Sapphire; HHonors - Silver; UA dirt
Are their pitches as obnoxious as they are on AA?
Old Feb 4, 19, 2:22 pm

I'm looking for 1 credit card application too.
If anyone has it. I would appreciate.
Thank you!
Old Feb 11, 19, 10:45 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanuim/Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Gold, United Silver
If anyone has one I am interested also. I just got the offer in the mail for 60,000 points after 2k spend which I could do in one month. Does anyone know if the free bag with the credit card applies to award tickets?
Old Feb 12, 19, 4:29 pm

Programs: SPG, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG, Hilton, AS, AA, JL, HA
Have some for anyone interested

I just flew a mainland-HNL r/t and some interisland flights with HA and picked up a half dozen or so from the various FA's. If anyone wants one PM me and I'll mail it to you. Please though, only PM me if you're actually going to complete it and send it in. Keep in mind these mailers do include the disclaimer that previous cardholders may not be eligible for the offer.

Off topic: flown HA in first numerous times with the old product but this was our first time on the lie-flats (outbound) on the A330. Definitely a nice ride for going to the islands. Meal was forgettable and the entertainment package was quite lackluster but the seat more than made up for it. Flight home was in extra comfort (row 14 H&J) and they worked out fine; hardly any traffic for the lav just forward of the seats and was glad I hadn't selected row 34 when our flight was delayed 3.5 hours and we arrived home at 1 AM. We were off the aircraft within a minute of door opening.

Last edited by Windward Side of Life; Feb 18, 19 at 11:50 am Reason: Adding Previous Cardholder disclaimer
Old Mar 12, 19, 9:36 am
Moderator: Travel Buzz, Chase Credit Cards

Here's a public offer for 60K
https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/...0credit%20card
Old Mar 12, 19, 6:34 pm

Programs: SPG, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG, Hilton, AS, AA, JL, HA
Originally Posted by StartinSanDiego View Post
That is admittedly a 60K offer, but it's the standard public offer that requires spending $2,000 on the card in the first 90 days to get the miles. The advantage of the in-flight mailers is that the 60,000 miles are awarded after the first purchase, so no minimum spend (other than a purchase of any amount) is required. Easy, quick way to get the miles, even if the application process is a bit more complicated.
Old Mar 13, 19, 9:37 am
Moderator: Travel Buzz, Chase Credit Cards

Originally Posted by Windward Side of Life View Post
That is admittedly a 60K offer, but it's the standard public offer that requires spending $2,000 on the card in the first 90 days to get the miles. The advantage of the in-flight mailers is that the 60,000 miles are awarded after the first purchase, so no minimum spend (other than a purchase of any amount) is required. Easy, quick way to get the miles, even if the application process is a bit more complicated.

Ah! Thanks for clarifying. That public offer just came on my email and I'm about to get my first HA card.
Old Mar 13, 19, 10:00 am

Programs: AS MVPG, HA Plat
I’m now seeing a 75k offer with higher spend (2k 3 mos/6k first year) advertised here on FT.
Old Mar 15, 19, 7:24 pm

Programs: SPG Plat
Just wanted to add to thread as this gave me a heads up on our past February flight. Got the form on return flight and within less then a week got my approval and card. As advertised, after first charge I got the 60K miles and companion pass that show up online on HA site. This is great as I don't have to wait for a paper cert and can use it for our flights next year which schedule will be available next week
Old Mar 16, 19, 4:40 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanuim/Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Gold, United Silver
How long after the first charge did it take to get the 60,000 miles in your account.
Old Mar 16, 19, 7:09 pm

Programs: SPG Plat
Originally Posted by holocker View Post
How long after the first charge did it take to get the 60,000 miles in your account.
Showed up on CC statement within a couple of days. Just had the card a week and don't expect miles to show up on HA web site until after first bill cycle.
I'm planning to use 2 for 1 cert before using miles so not a issue for me. Cert shows up on HA site and available to use.

Search this Thread