FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hawaii-Based Airlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hawaii-based-airlines-447/)
-   -   Consolidated "HA Premier Club Lounge and Other HA-Available Lounges" Thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hawaii-based-airlines/1942745-consolidated-ha-premier-club-lounge-other-ha-available-lounges-thread.html)

LoggerOne Mar 19, 2018 11:35 am

Consolidated "HA Premier Club Lounge and Other HA-Available Lounges" Thread

I am flying paid first class SJC-KOA with a stop of 2hours on Maui on Hawaiian Airlines. Is there a lounge there and do I get access for my layover?

Hawaiian717 Mar 19, 2018 12:23 pm

As a first class passenger you should have access to the Hawaiian Airlines Premier Club: https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/our...rlines-lounges

Kumulani Mar 19, 2018 12:35 pm

There is no Premier Club at SJC and Hawaiian does not have any partner lounges there. However, if you're also in First for your return trip, you'll have access to the Premier Club at KOA or whichever Hawaiian airport you fly out of.

LoggerOne Mar 20, 2018 11:09 am

Thankyou

popoemt Mar 20, 2018 7:32 pm

Originally Posted by Kumulani (Post 29543285)
There is no Premier Club at SJC and Hawaiian does not have any partner lounges there. However, if you're also in First for your return trip, you'll have access to the Premier Club at KOA or whichever Hawaiian airport you fly out of.

If you have Priority Pass there is a lounge at SJC you can use, "The Club" in terminal A.

gkbiiii Apr 22, 2018 8:57 pm

I thought that there was a paid annual membership, is this still active?

Kumulani Apr 23, 2018 4:15 pm

Originally Posted by gkbiiii (Post 29672318)
I thought that there was a paid annual membership, is this still active?

Yes, the Premier Club membership still exists for the remaining lounges in Hawaii. The only change is that the lounge at LAX has closed, which was the only Premier Club outside Hawaii.

ou81two Apr 24, 2018 4:29 pm

While they don't have partner lounges, they also don't have connecting flights in the US. Given you'll be up front (and have access to the lounge), you take less time to get through security so it shouldn't be a big issue. It wasn't for me at least. One flight a day from most cities, so don't push that show up late thing.

fnaime23 May 19, 2018 2:13 am

Originally Posted by Kumulani (Post 29675747)
Yes, the Premier Club membership still exists for the remaining lounges in Hawaii. The only change is that the lounge at LAX has closed, which was the only Premier Club outside Hawaii.

Has there been any updates to this. does HA offer any lounge access now that they are in Terminal 5. I"m considering flying HA in business and doesn't seem like there is possiblity for me to use any other lounges near by (after security). I know there has been a lot of confusion and changes since the Delta move, but haven't kept up to date with it.

Kumulani May 19, 2018 8:34 pm

Originally Posted by fnaime23 (Post 29770702)
Has there been any updates to this. does HA offer any lounge access now that they are in Terminal 5. I"m considering flying HA in business and doesn't seem like there is possiblity for me to use any other lounges near by (after security). I know there has been a lot of confusion and changes since the Delta move, but haven't kept up to date with it.

HA doesn't provide lounge access anywhere on the mainland. If you otherwise have access to a lounge in TBIT or T4-T8 (via membership, Priority Pass, etc) you can use that. Otherwise, no go.

fnaime23 May 19, 2018 11:32 pm

Originally Posted by Kumulani (Post 29772902)
HA doesn't provide lounge access anywhere on the mainland. If you otherwise have access to a lounge in TBIT or T4-T8 (via membership, Priority Pass, etc) you can use that. Otherwise, no go.

Thanks was hoping they have a similar partnership like they do in Sydney with Quantas, for their business class pax. hope my Priority Pass still works even with the slight name change.

SkyTeam777 Jul 9, 2018 9:52 am

Do inter-island passengers in first class also get lounge access? I have a trip LIH-HNL-KOA-DFW. Hoping to use the lounge in LIH and HNL (although I may walk to the AA lounge in HNL since they have a bit more snacks). Since I am on AA (same ticket) KOA-DFW, I wonder if they would let me in the Hawaiian lounge on KOA during my two hour connection since I flew in F on Hawaiian and connecting to J on AA?

747FC Jul 9, 2018 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777 (Post 29954401)
Do inter-island passengers in first class also get lounge access? I have a trip LIH-HNL-KOA-DFW. Hoping to use the lounge in LIH and HNL (although I may walk to the AA lounge in HNL since they have a bit more snacks). Since I am on AA (same ticket) KOA-DFW, I wonder if they would let me in the Hawaiian lounge on KOA during my two hour connection since I flew in F on Hawaiian and connecting to J on AA?

HA F passengers are granted lounge access for same-day flights.

SkyTeam777 Jul 9, 2018 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by 747FC (Post 29954884)
HA F passengers are granted lounge access for same-day flights.

Even when connecting from Hawaiian to AA in premium cabins?

WrightHI Jul 9, 2018 4:55 pm

If you have an HA F boarding pass, you should be able to scan it for access. HA neighbor island lounges aren't staffed (and are really not worth worrying about unless you have an unusually strong affinity for small cups of POG).

Edited to add: also worth noting that HA and AA use different terminals at KOA.