Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "HA Premier Club Lounge and Other HA-Available Lounges" Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 27, 2018, 6:25 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: FlyinHawaiian
Hawaiian Airlines operates several lounges that are available to Pualani elite passengers, passengers traveling in First Class on domestic routes, and passengers traveling in Business Class on international routes.

In HNL, Hawaiian operates two following lounges
(1) The Plumeria Lounge (link to Hawaiian's site). The link includes the hours of the club. This lounge is for pax traveling in business class internationally. However, "[g]uests traveling on any Hawaiian Airlines flight (Neighbor Island, North America or International) can now purchase a lounge pass [for $40] during check-in through the Hawaiian Airlines website, mobile device, airport kiosks or the lounge agent to access The Plumeria Lounge."

(2) The Premier Club.

For lounge locations, see this link on the Hawaiian Air site.

Above all, keep your expectations low. Do not expect hot food, but do expect a soda machine, POG, a packaged snack, and seating areas. Not all lounges have restrooms.

Please feel free to edit this Wiki with relevant information!
Print Wikipost

Consolidated "HA Premier Club Lounge and Other HA-Available Lounges" Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2018, 7:19 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777

Even when connecting from Hawaiian to AA in premium cabins?
Yes
Old Nov 25, 2018, 6:45 am

Lounge Access Q

Newbie question (sorry).Next year I'm flying paid F BOS-HNL and back. Will I have lounge access in HNL? HA's website was a bit confusing, as one page said only Int'l Biz/First gets lounge access, but then another section of the site said ex-JFK flights receive lounge access. I"m assuming ex-JFK and ex-BOS will be treated similarly.
Old Nov 25, 2018, 12:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

If in paid F for HNL-BOS you should get lounge access to the Premier Club at HNL ( we got it for HNL-KOA a couple of years ago). Not sure about ex-BOS re lounge access.

Regards

TBS
Old Nov 27, 2018, 5:30 am

You'll get access to the regular lounge on the main level but this lounge only has coffee/soda/snacks. The upstairs lounge has beer/wine/food and that's only for International F.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 8:43 am

Originally Posted by jamiemp54
You'll get access to the regular lounge on the main level but this lounge only has coffee/soda/snacks. The upstairs lounge has beer/wine/food and that's only for International F.
Upstairs lounge is available if one has Priority Pass and is on flight departing HNL.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 7:06 pm

Originally Posted by 747FC

Upstairs lounge is available if one has Priority Pass and is on flight departing HNL.
Yeah but figured OP wouldn't be asking this question if they had Priority Pass lol. Honestly that lounge is a joke compared to every other one I've been in though.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 10:15 pm

I am doing OGG to HNL return, and contemplating FC if I have premier club access. However, HA website states Premier Club is near gate A17, whereas the interisland flights leave from gate B5, there seems to be a walkway from A gates to B gates. Can one go from B gate to access Premier Club near A17?
Old Jun 20, 2019, 11:25 pm

Originally Posted by tak2
I am doing OGG to HNL return, and contemplating FC if I have premier club access. However, HA website states Premier Club is near gate A17, whereas the interisland flights leave from gate B5, there seems to be a walkway from A gates to B gates. Can one go from B gate to access Premier Club near A17?
All of these A and B gates are within a 5-minute walking distance of each other. Enjoy FC and Premier Club Access. Also, if you have Priority Pass, if the timing is right, you can enjoy the business class Premier Club above the A gates.

http://terminalmaps.hawaii.gov:8080/hmaps/hnl

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.