Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "HA Premier Club Lounge and Other HA-Available Lounges" Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 27, 2018, 6:25 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: FlyinHawaiian
Hawaiian Airlines operates several lounges that are available to Pualani elite passengers, passengers traveling in First Class on domestic routes, and passengers traveling in Business Class on international routes.

In HNL, Hawaiian operates two following lounges
(1) The Plumeria Lounge (link to Hawaiian's site). The link includes the hours of the club. This lounge is for pax traveling in business class internationally. However, "[g]uests traveling on any Hawaiian Airlines flight (Neighbor Island, North America or International) can now purchase a lounge pass [for $40] during check-in through the Hawaiian Airlines website, mobile device, airport kiosks or the lounge agent to access The Plumeria Lounge."

(2) The Premier Club.

For lounge locations, see this link on the Hawaiian Air site.

Above all, keep your expectations low. Do not expect hot food, but do expect a soda machine, POG, a packaged snack, and seating areas. Not all lounges have restrooms.

Please feel free to edit this Wiki with relevant information!
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2018, 11:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Milage Plan

I am flying paid first class SJC-KOA with a stop of 2hours on Maui on Hawaiian Airlines. Is there a lounge there and do I get access for my layover?

Last edited by LoggerOne; Mar 19, 2018 at 11:42 am Reason: Missed info
Old Mar 19, 2018, 12:23 pm

As a first class passenger you should have access to the Hawaiian Airlines Premier Club: https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/our...rlines-lounges
Old Mar 19, 2018, 12:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP
There is no Premier Club at SJC and Hawaiian does not have any partner lounges there. However, if you're also in First for your return trip, you'll have access to the Premier Club at KOA or whichever Hawaiian airport you fly out of.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Milage Plan
Thankyou
Old Mar 20, 2018, 7:32 pm

Programs: UA Platinum
Originally Posted by Kumulani
There is no Premier Club at SJC and Hawaiian does not have any partner lounges there. However, if you're also in First for your return trip, you'll have access to the Premier Club at KOA or whichever Hawaiian airport you fly out of.
If you have Priority Pass there is a lounge at SJC you can use, "The Club" in terminal A.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 8:57 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
I thought that there was a paid annual membership, is this still active?
Old Apr 23, 2018, 4:15 pm

Originally Posted by gkbiiii
I thought that there was a paid annual membership, is this still active?
Yes, the Premier Club membership still exists for the remaining lounges in Hawaii. The only change is that the lounge at LAX has closed, which was the only Premier Club outside Hawaii.
Old Apr 24, 2018, 4:29 pm
Suspended

While they don't have partner lounges, they also don't have connecting flights in the US. Given you'll be up front (and have access to the lounge), you take less time to get through security so it shouldn't be a big issue. It wasn't for me at least. One flight a day from most cities, so don't push that show up late thing.
Old May 19, 2018, 2:13 am
fadynaime

Programs: TK Elite Miles&Smlies, Jet Blue, Platinum medallion, Marriott Gold
Yes, the Premier Club membership still exists for the remaining lounges in Hawaii. The only change is that the lounge at LAX has closed, which was the only Premier Club outside Hawaii.
Has there been any updates to this. does HA offer any lounge access now that they are in Terminal 5. I"m considering flying HA in business and doesn't seem like there is possiblity for me to use any other lounges near by (after security). I know there has been a lot of confusion and changes since the Delta move, but haven't kept up to date with it.
Old May 19, 2018, 8:34 pm

Originally Posted by fnaime23
Has there been any updates to this. does HA offer any lounge access now that they are in Terminal 5. I"m considering flying HA in business and doesn't seem like there is possiblity for me to use any other lounges near by (after security). I know there has been a lot of confusion and changes since the Delta move, but haven't kept up to date with it.
HA doesn't provide lounge access anywhere on the mainland. If you otherwise have access to a lounge in TBIT or T4-T8 (via membership, Priority Pass, etc) you can use that. Otherwise, no go.
Old May 19, 2018, 11:32 pm
fadynaime

Programs: TK Elite Miles&Smlies, Jet Blue, Platinum medallion, Marriott Gold
HA doesn't provide lounge access anywhere on the mainland. If you otherwise have access to a lounge in TBIT or T4-T8 (via membership, Priority Pass, etc) you can use that. Otherwise, no go.
Thanks was hoping they have a similar partnership like they do in Sydney with Quantas, for their business class pax. hope my Priority Pass still works even with the slight name change.
Old Jul 9, 2018, 9:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Do inter-island passengers in first class also get lounge access? I have a trip LIH-HNL-KOA-DFW. Hoping to use the lounge in LIH and HNL (although I may walk to the AA lounge in HNL since they have a bit more snacks). Since I am on AA (same ticket) KOA-DFW, I wonder if they would let me in the Hawaiian lounge on KOA during my two hour connection since I flew in F on Hawaiian and connecting to J on AA?
Old Jul 9, 2018, 12:02 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Do inter-island passengers in first class also get lounge access? I have a trip LIH-HNL-KOA-DFW. Hoping to use the lounge in LIH and HNL (although I may walk to the AA lounge in HNL since they have a bit more snacks). Since I am on AA (same ticket) KOA-DFW, I wonder if they would let me in the Hawaiian lounge on KOA during my two hour connection since I flew in F on Hawaiian and connecting to J on AA?
HA F passengers are granted lounge access for same-day flights.
Old Jul 9, 2018, 2:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by 747FC
HA F passengers are granted lounge access for same-day flights.
Even when connecting from Hawaiian to AA in premium cabins?
Old Jul 9, 2018, 4:55 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, HA Plat
If you have an HA F boarding pass, you should be able to scan it for access. HA neighbor island lounges aren't staffed (and are really not worth worrying about unless you have an unusually strong affinity for small cups of POG).

Edited to add: also worth noting that HA and AA use different terminals at KOA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.