Fc travel and earning status faster?

Old Oct 14, 18, 6:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM Gold, AA Ex Plat, SPG Plat,Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, National Executive Elite
Fc travel and earning status faster?

I fly interisland quite often and thinking of going for Gold status since I only need 7000 Miles. Since itís close to end of year was planning to do a paid Fc lax-hnl
I canít find the answer on their website . Will I earn 50% bonus miles towards status in paid FC?
Old Oct 16, 18, 9:31 am

Programs: UAL 1K, Hawaiian Platinum, SPG Gold, Hilton Silver
Yes, depending on the price of a first class ticket, you might want to two mileage runs on economy.
Old Oct 16, 18, 11:14 am

Programs: AS MVPG, HA Plat
If the FC ticket is worthwhile to you anyway, go for it, but HA status is not exactly life changing.
Old Oct 16, 18, 3:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM Gold, AA Ex Plat, SPG Plat,Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by WrightHI View Post
If the FC ticket is worthwhile to you anyway, go for it, but HA status is not exactly life changing.
true. Itís really for the free bags since when I hop all over the islands I usually have 2 bags to check of work stuff ..that adds up over the year
Old Oct 16, 18, 3:41 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, HA Plat
That's a good reason, as is access to standby when you can make an earlier interisland flight. And HA will treat you pretty well in front.

Search this Thread