Wiki Posts
Search

767 retirements - schedule update

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2018, 5:44 pm
azj
Original Poster

767 retirements - schedule update

Some of the changes were buried in another thread, so I thought I'd start this one fresh, with the latest info that seems available. With 590 having recently left the fleet, this leaves 5 in service. It appears the last dates of scheduled 767 flying are on Jan 6th/7th, with HA20/19 HNL-SMF-HNL being the last to switch equipment. I'm guessing 594 will be the last one to go. Much of this expedited retirement is a result of the discontinuation of PEK service mid October as well as coinciding with the next 5 321neo deliveries.

Poking around Hawaiianair.com, I believe I've been able to glean the changes in the schedule with respect to 767 retirements and which fleets will cover the affected routes. At the moment, HNL-SMF/PHX/SJC and OGG-SJC/OAK are on the 767. Of course, subject to change caused by outside forces, the fall/winter schedule seems to now be firm and the changes to come are as follows:

Oct 9th - OGG-OAK to 321
Nov 18th - OGG-SJC to 321
Nov 18th - HNL-PHX to 330
Dec 31st - HNL-SJC to 321
Jan 7th - HNL-SMF to 330
Apr 1st - HNL-SMF to 321
Apr 1st - OGG-SMF 321 inaugural

Last edited by azj; Oct 10, 2018 at 2:19 pm
Old Oct 7, 2018, 2:10 am

Programs: UA MMGold, AS100K, Hawaiian Plat, BA Gold, DL Plat, Hyatt Disc, Hilton Gld, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by azj
Some of the changes were buried in another thread, so I thought I'd start this one fresh, with the latest info that seems available. With 590 having recently left the fleet, this leaves 5 in service. It appears the last dates of scheduled 767 flying are on Jan 6th/7th, with HA20/19 HNL-SMF-HNL being the last to switch equipment. I'm guessing 594 will be the last one to go. Much of this expedited retirement is a result of the discontinuation of PEK service mid October as well as coinciding with the next 5 deliveries.

Poking around Hawaiianair.com, I believe I've been able to glean the changes in the schedule with respect to 767 retirements and which fleets will cover the affected routes. At the moment, HNL-SMF/PHX/SJC and OGG-SJC/OAK are on the 767. Of course, subject to change caused by outside forces, the fall/winter schedule seems to now be firm and the changes to come are as follows:

Oct 9th - OGG-OAK to 321
Nov 18th - OGG-SJC to 321
Nov 18th - HNL-PHX to 330
Dec 31st - HNL-SJC to 321
Jan 7th - HNL-SMF to 330
Apr 1st - HNL-SMF to 321
Apr 1st - OGG-SMF 321 inaugural
Thank You! for researching & posting this info.

Will be glad to see the last of the 767's go as operational reliability on the last of the airframes has not been great lately ....
Old Nov 23, 2018, 8:20 pm

Mahalo !! After getting off a flight home from SJC, the first thing I wanted to do is find out when they are getting ready to toss the 767....today was the last straw!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.