Post your HA 321neo Review

Old Mar 21, 18, 2:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Pt: UA; Au: AA, Marriott, Hilton; Ex-HA Pt (now not), GE
Post your HA 321neo Review

I'm thinking of taking HA on a 321neo flight, and have been searching for customer reviews, particularly regarding the F cabin. Can't find any on this forum. The sole review I have located is on Seatguru, with the passenger in 3F saying: "The seat doesn't really recline and the foot rest is on the chair in front of you rather than an extension of your own seat. The window seat has the added 3 inches of stretch space for your elbow or foot. USB and pronged electric plugs available in the middle arm rest."

If anyone has taken the HA 321neo, particularly in F, I'd appreciate your review.

Mahalo!
Old Mar 25, 18, 9:02 pm

They're pretty new. For F class, no matter what, they're a huge step back for Hawaiian. Going from a widebody with lie flats to a generic business seats for the same price means I'll fly Alaska. There's lots of drawbacks in general of flying Hawaiian (website and only 1 flight a day) and if the F product is the same as elsewhere, it's hard to keep my business.

No matter what reviews you find, the product is a joke compared to the F in the 330.

Search this Thread