Community
Wiki Posts
Search

trying to use miles.....

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2018, 9:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA 8MM Exec,Life Plat, Marriott Amb,Life Titanium, ,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist.
trying to use miles.....

Hello All:

Please note that two of us are flying in September JFK-HNL, would prefer the nonstop flight. Business class is about $1700 each. I have millions of miles in Starwood, Hilton, AA,Marriott, Delta etc....but nonstop is key. What is the best way to get these two seats for free? Any suggestions appreciated. Safe travels to all! NYC
Old Aug 8, 2018, 11:56 pm

Originally Posted by NYCtraveler
Hello All:

Please note that two of us are flying in September JFK-HNL, would prefer the nonstop flight. Business class is about $1700 each. I have millions of miles in Starwood, Hilton, AA,Marriott, Delta etc....but nonstop is key. What is the best way to get these two seats for free? Any suggestions appreciated. Safe travels to all! NYC
SPG->Marriott and redeem for travel package, you should get lie flat seats on HA in theory.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.