Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Inter-Island First Class (KOA-HNL on HA; What is Included in Service?)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Inter-Island First Class (KOA-HNL on HA; What is Included in Service?)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2017, 5:10 am

Programs: HH Silver
I bought partner one of these from OGG-KOA simply because of the 2 free bags (had him check mine), and it was only about $20 extra (about $1 a minute, haha) if you added those. He got a couple of mixed drinks, and a snack of some kind. No pre flight drink. Lol, he tried for a 3rd drink, but not enough time. He likes to board early, so that was a plus also.

Short flight, but it is really a beautiful one.

Last edited by tatterdema; Jul 23, 2017 at 5:18 am
Old Dec 19, 2017, 12:21 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
This will be our first trip to Hawaii, going to Maui and Kauai. I went ahead and opted for FC due to two free checked bags. I figure we’ll have either 3 or 4 bags to check and the fee savings paid for the upgrade. With such a short flight, I’m not expecting much onboard service due to the short flight. Lounge access will be a nice perk.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 4:16 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by Akck
This will be our first trip to Hawaii, going to Maui and Kauai. I went ahead and opted for FC due to two free checked bags. I figure we’ll have either 3 or 4 bags to check and the fee savings paid for the upgrade. With such a short flight, I’m not expecting much onboard service due to the short flight. Lounge access will be a nice perk.
Aloha! Hope you have a great first impression of Hawaii! For your interisland flights, the best F legroom is in row 2.
Old Dec 20, 2017, 2:12 am

Programs: AS MVPG
Originally Posted by 747FC
Aloha! Hope you have a great first impression of Hawaii! For your interisland flights, the best F legroom is in row 2.
Thanks! I believe that’s the row I selected. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.