Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

2014 onwards - Consolidated "CURRENT inter-island fares" thread

2014 onwards - Consolidated "CURRENT inter-island fares" thread

Old Jan 11, 15, 3:00 pm

Programs: Recovering Delta SkyMiles Addict--Now Gold with AAdvantage
I think I already know the answer to this question, but does anyone foresee HA lowering interisland fares in view of the sharp drop in fuel prices?
Old Jan 14, 15, 9:15 pm

Programs: UA GS4MM, MR LT Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by KeaauFlyer View Post
I think I already know the answer to this question, but does anyone foresee HA lowering interisland fares in view of the sharp drop in fuel prices?
With record tourism and full flights?

No.
Old Jan 14, 15, 11:19 pm

Programs: Recovering Delta SkyMiles Addict--Now Gold with AAdvantage
I thought so.
Old Jul 12, 15, 11:22 pm

Mokulele is presently offering 50% off all child fares through the end of their schedule -- book by July 31st.
Old Jan 27, 17, 8:46 am

Programs: Seigneur des Tarifs Utils First Class Mucci with Honours :) - BA GGL / CCR
Cheaper Inter Island fares

Hi all

We visited Hawaii last year and hopped between Maui, Big Island and Honolulu and it cost around 250 gbp all in the same routing or anything close to it is 400. Gbp now. Is this the new norm or do HA ever do sales / deals inter Island and I should hold off a little longer?

Travelling in Aug
Old Jan 27, 17, 12:54 pm

I've been watching fares pretty consistently for the past several months, and it looks like the fares are pretty much set. It makes sense, considering that there's very little competition on the interisland routes.
You're probably safe holding off purchasing until May or June at least, chances are low that fares will increase before then.
Old Jan 27, 17, 1:31 pm

Programs: HA - Pualani Plat; Avis FIRST; Emerald Club Executive
Originally Posted by cgtechuk View Post
Hi all

We visited Hawaii last year and hopped between Maui, Big Island and Honolulu and it cost around 250 gbp all in the same routing or anything close to it is 400. Gbp now. Is this the new norm or do HA ever do sales / deals inter Island and I should hold off a little longer?

Travelling in Aug
Not sure if this would work, but there is a neighbor island travel plan
Old Jan 27, 17, 3:04 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
I was able to get 1-way tickets for about $100 2 years ago, have you checked island air?
Old Jan 28, 17, 5:12 pm

Programs: Seigneur des Tarifs Utils First Class Mucci with Honours :) - BA GGL / CCR
Originally Posted by Fa Hz View Post
I was able to get 1-way tickets for about $100 2 years ago, have you checked island air?
Hi there I did indeed, Their website is worse than BA and that is saying something - They also dont offer true multi city like HA does so makes the price roughly the same as I need to do 2 nested tickets

thanks though for the pointer
Old Dec 12, 17, 11:10 pm
LAX

Programs: OZ Diamond
Originally Posted by Fa Hz View Post
I am now seeing $150-$180 RT, which would be reasonable compared to what you paid 2 years ago for one OW. I have never bought (or even looked into it) before, so don't know what's considered typical and expensive. TIA.

LAX

Search this Thread
Search Engine: