Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Can you change your FF number on HA to another airline after check in or before?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can you change your FF number on HA to another airline after check in or before?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2014, 11:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: spirit elite, MRgold Hilton Gold

Is there a way to change your FF number on HA to another airline after check in or before? I can't figure out if you can do it online
Old Nov 7, 2014, 4:17 pm

I have not done it with HA, but have called other airlines and done this via the agent. You can probably also do this at the airport counter if you prefer to wait.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 4:40 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hilton Diamond
I have changed HA frequent flyer number to another airline FF#, after check-in and passing security at HNL (October 2014).
Old Nov 7, 2014, 6:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: spirit elite, MRgold Hilton Gold
I'm assuming an agent did this for you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.