Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Questions About Connection From HA 482 (PPT-HNL) to HA 10 (HNL-LAX)

Old Feb 23, 14, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX,KLM/AF,UA

Hi all,

I'm on HA 482 PPT-HNL arrive at 05:20, connecting to, HA 10 HNL-LAX at 08:00, same PNR.

I assume I have to collect my bags and go trough costums?

Is this a easy connection?

Anyone knows if I have lounge acces at PPT and HNL (ticket in F), and if there is a shower at HNL?

Thanks in advance, Dennis.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Feb 23, 14 at 2:29 pm Reason: vague thread title
Old Feb 23, 14, 10:33 am

Programs: Pt: UA; Au: AA, Marriott, Hilton; Ex-HA Pt (now not), GE
Originally Posted by deso View Post
Hi all,

I'm on HA 482 PPT-HNL arrive at 05:20, connecting to, HA 10 HNL-LAX at 08:00, same PNR.

I assume I have to collect my bags and go trough costums?

Is this a easy connection?

Anyone knows if I have lounge acces at PPT and HNL (ticket in F), and if there is a shower at HNL?

Thanks in advance, Dennis.
Flying upfront, you will have HA lounge access, but there are no showers in the lounge, or anywhere else in the airport. You will need to collect your bags and go through customs. Safe travels...
Old Feb 28, 14, 11:27 am

Programs: DL PM, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, AmExPlat
You will have lounge access also in PPT with a first class ticket (or with Priority Pass). No showers, though... club is on second level, take stairs or elevator across from gates inside security. They are not always open for HA flights, but if there is another outgoing flight within 150 minutes, you will have access.

Going through customs in HNL on your way back, you collect your bags and then recheck them to your connecting LAX flight right there before exiting customs, so you don't have to recheck outside security again.
Old Feb 28, 14, 8:41 pm

Originally Posted by BarbiJKM View Post

Going through customs in HNL on your way back, you collect your bags and then recheck them to your connecting LAX flight right there before exiting customs, so you don't have to recheck outside security again.
Make sure they tag your bags through to LAX or your final destination when you check in in PPT.

-David

Search this Thread