Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

HA changed departure time for part of the trip...

HA changed departure time for part of the trip...

Old Mar 27, 13, 12:44 pm
Original Poster

Question HA changed departure time for part of the trip...

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I'm not a frequent flyer.
I have a flight in June that I booked as SAN-LIH which of course on HA is San-Hnl then Hnl-Lih. Well i got notified by award wallet that the SAN-HNL flight was changed to one hour later departure but not the HNL-LIH portion. So I'll be arriving to HNL after HNL-LIH flight has left.
Is this a common occurrence? Should I wait for Hawaiian to fix the 2nd leg of the trip?
Old Mar 27, 13, 1:10 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, HA Plat
There are lots of HA flights HNL-LIH, so one way or another you're going to be fine. I'd give it a few days to see if HA gets it fixed on their own and call if they don't. Their IT isn't very good, but schedule changes happen and they ought to be able to handle. And their call center also isn't very good, so you might as well avoid the frustration if you can.
Old Apr 1, 13, 10:53 pm
Original Poster

Thanks! I also have a flight back (booked separately) LIH-HNL then HNL-SAN. I don't see the LIH-HNL flight on their schedule anymore but I haven't been notified... Maybe I should give them a call.

Search this Thread