Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card 2 x 35K offers [ARCHIVES]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card 2 x 35K offers [ARCHIVES]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2013, 6:18 pm

Programs: AA GLD 1.xMM, MAR SLV, HH DMND, IHG PLT
Originally Posted by 8fingeredflyer
BOH link is working. BOA link seems dead.
Try this BofA link; I used it 1 week ago for a family member that got approved online via this link.

https://consumer.bankofamerica.com/U...ry?cid=2080998
Old Feb 10, 2013, 12:11 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, Hilton Gold
Just applied to the BOH card, and right after application, got kicked to the home screen with no prompt or anything. Anyone have this before? I searched but didn't see anything about it.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 4:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by miles_navigator
Try this BofA link; I used it 1 week ago for a family member that got approved online via this link.

This in an interesting offer, haven't seen the 50% companion certificate before.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 8:28 am

Nope. $1005, not including annual fee. No bonus miles yet.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by grlmopz
Hello,

My wife and I got our bonuses from the boh cards right away. However, no bonuses posted on our boa statements, even though we each spent $1005 (closed five days ago). Is this unusual?
How long after hitting the $1000 spend threshold on the BofHawaii cards did you get the extra 15k points?

Did you have to close and pay your statement first, or did they post immediately?
Old Feb 10, 2013, 6:26 pm

Programs: AA Citi Visa and Amex, Citi AA Biz, SPG, Amex Green, Zync, Discover It (Starbucks Gold) HHonors Gold
Nope. $1005, not including annual fee. No bonus miles yet.
On the last page of your BOH/BOA statement does it show that the number of miles that you earned? Did you create your own HA account number or did you allow BOA/BOH to create one for you?
Old Feb 10, 2013, 8:21 pm

Originally Posted by miles_navigator

Used this link, instant approved for $9K. #win.

I canceled a BOA Hawaiian, BOH Hawaiian, and joint BOA Hawaiian (with my wife) less than a month ago.
Old Feb 11, 2013, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by PainCorp
Just applied to the BOH card, and right after application, got kicked to the home screen with no prompt or anything. Anyone have this before? I searched but didn't see anything about it.
I applied for both the BOA and BOH cards last week. The BOA card got instantly approved - but it only kept me on that page for about 15-30 seconds before it automatically sent me to their homepage. Applied for the BOH card and was told that I would get a letter from them w/in 30 days - once again this screen was only up for 15-30 seconds before it automatically sent me to their homepage. Was not able to use the back button either time to get back to the decision screen. Maybe you just missed it since they send you on so fast to their homepage.
Old Feb 11, 2013, 8:12 am

Programs: Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott // WN, AA, BA, UA, AS // Avis
How churnable is the BofA Hawaiian? I had it about 2 years ago... thinking about signing up again now... going back a few pages in this thread, it seems like a few people have done so, but no one in the very recent past...

and I just want to confirm that the BoH Hawaiian is not limited to residents of Hawaii or anything like that...
Old Feb 11, 2013, 8:19 am

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by rajuabju
How churnable is the BofA Hawaiian? I had it about 2 years ago... thinking about signing up again now... going back a few pages in this thread, it seems like a few people have done so, but no one in the very recent past...

and I just want to confirm that the BoH Hawaiian is not limited to residents of Hawaii or anything like that...
I don't live in Hawaii and have had multiple cards.

To answer the question "How churnable is the BofA Hawaiian? " I would answer simply "Very"
Old Feb 11, 2013, 8:50 am

Programs: Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott // WN, AA, BA, UA, AS // Avis
Originally Posted by ma91pmh
I don't live in Hawaii and have had multiple cards.

To answer the question "How churnable is the BofA Hawaiian? " I would answer simply "Very"
eeeeeeexcellent.
Old Feb 11, 2013, 11:44 am

Originally Posted by texasguy77
On the last page of your BOH/BOA statement does it show that the number of miles that you earned? Did you create your own HA account number or did you allow BOA/BOH to create one for you?
I created my own number in advance.

I spent $1005 in mid-January. My statement posted in early February with 1005 miles and no bonus miles (neither the first purchase miles nor the miles for having spent $1000).
Old Feb 11, 2013, 1:18 pm

Annoyed. Just realized I only got the platinum and not visa signature for both cards. Is the best I can hope for is a fee waive when I call to cancel?
Old Feb 12, 2013, 10:40 am

I created my own number in advance.

I spent $1005 in mid-January. My statement posted in early February with 1005 miles and no bonus miles (neither the first purchase miles nor the miles for having spent $1000).
At least the first 20k should have posted, but just out of curiosity, does the $1005 include the annual fee?
Old Feb 12, 2013, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by freetravelguys
At least the first 20k should have posted, but just out of curiosity, does the $1005 include the annual fee?
No. The annual fee did not show up until after the first statement.
I wonder if this might be the problem.
No annual fee charged = no miles? Perhaps they will show up on the second statement.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.