Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card 2 x 35K offers [ARCHIVES]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card 2 x 35K offers [ARCHIVES]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2012, 10:44 am
Suspended

Programs: All major programs
Originally Posted by Superorb
I was approved for the BOA version a few months ago, is it possible to get the BOH version now and sill get the bonus or should I have done both at the same time originally?
BOA cards are very easy to churn. So yes, u can get apply for the BOH version now and get the bonus. Even better u can apply for a 2nd BOA version as well. As long as u can justify the applications, it will be fine. Good luck!
Old Dec 3, 2012, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by gv111
BOA cards are very easy to churn. So yes, u can get apply for the BOH version now and get the bonus. Even better u can apply for a 2nd BOA version as well. As long as u can justify the applications, it will be fine. Good luck!
Thanks!
Old Dec 3, 2012, 1:56 pm

how much time does it take to get the physical cards

its been a week since i applied and got approved , will putting a rush on it help

TIA
Old Dec 3, 2012, 2:15 pm
Suspended

I applied for these 2 cards on NOV 8th 2012 and got approved on phone. I still haven't receive the card in mail. There were 2 fraud alerts even before the card was produced or even before it was shipped. I had to go to BOA location for the 2nd fraud alert 10 days ago. I have only received the HAWAAIN airline card not the BOA hawaain airline card.
I called them few days ago to either ship me the card I got approved for or remove the credit inquiries and not ship me but they told me wait in mail again. when it comes, hopefully it will, I will spend $1k in one day, have the closing date on earlier date, get the miles and transfer to HILTON and cancel right away. 2 of the reps promised the over night the card, but what I received was another BOA cash rewards card that I already have for long time and rarely use. the managers angrily says NO WAY to over nighted shipping requests. called their CORPORATE OFFICE and tells me to speak to the regular customer service.This was a horrible experience.
Old Dec 3, 2012, 3:27 pm

ok thanks

Originally Posted by emptiness
I applied for these 2 cards on NOV 8th 2012 and got approved on phone. I still haven't receive the card in mail. There were 2 fraud alerts even before the card was produced or even before it was shipped. I had to go to BOA location for the 2nd fraud alert 10 days ago. I have only received the HAWAAIN airline card not the BOA hawaain airline card.
I called them few days ago to either ship me the card I got approved for or remove the credit inquiries and not ship me but they told me wait in mail again. when it comes, hopefully it will, I will spend $1k in one day, have the closing date on earlier date, get the miles and transfer to HILTON and cancel right away. 2 of the reps promised the over night the card, but what I received was another BOA cash rewards card that I already have for long time and rarely use. the managers angrily says NO WAY to over nighted shipping requests. called their CORPORATE OFFICE and tells me to speak to the regular customer service.This was a horrible experience.
is that how one avoid the annual fees
Old Dec 3, 2012, 7:56 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by boldm28
is that how one avoid the annual fees
would have been better if you ask me question, i actually answered you before.

what i am saying here is regarding my card.

My wife has the Hawaain airline card and received the miles and transferred to hilton already. Her experience from the start has been fine and I called for her and got the AF waived so she is keeping it for sometime. She canceled her BOA virgin atlantic card after getting the AF credited and than transferred the credit line from that to her BOA hawaain airline card. I manage my wife's cards, applications, phone calls, spendings.
Old Dec 4, 2012, 9:05 am

Programs: AA, BA, CX, DL, EK, F9, GA, HA, IB, JL, KE, LH, MH, NH, OS, PG, QR, RJ, SA, TG, UA, VN, WN, ZH
Applied for both BOA and BOH cards on Nov 20. Received and made spending on BOH card already on Nov 29. Still haven't seen the BOA card yet. Will try to call later today after work. How do you find out if there are any fraud alerts on your account, by calling?
Old Dec 4, 2012, 9:20 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by lad2
Applied for both BOA and BOH cards on Nov 20. Received and made spending on BOH card already on Nov 29. Still haven't seen the BOA card yet. Will try to call later today after work. How do you find out if there are any fraud alerts on your account, by calling?
i applied for both on NOV 8th and got verified and approved on phone on same day. was told I would get the card in mail in 5-7 business days and it wasn't true. so called and was told wait for it in mail. never came so called and asked a manager he transfers me to fraud dept instead and i was asked questions like my name, DOB, etc. After not receiving the card again, i called and was told I have to go to BOA local branch with ID , I went there( was told my APP was put on hold for verification, and thought everything was sorted out and was told i will get it in mail in about 5 business days and still nothing in mail. called and asked for overnighted shipping the rep says ok, but what they sent me was my old/existing BOA cash rewards card instead. I had to go to fedex location to pick it cos I wasn't there at home but when i opened it , they sent me my already existing card. the managers and the corporate office agents are not helpful either. I filed a complaint with BBB yesterday so maybe they will send the card? hopefully
Old Dec 4, 2012, 10:03 am

Wife applied on 11/10 hitting submit for both within one second. Not automatically approved. Called and was told she was approved. I asked for which? She did not know. I can't push her too hard so she loses interest so I just leave it at that. Received BOA card in 5-7. Figured BOH was never going to arrive. Wrong, it arrived yesterday 12/4 nearly 4 weeks after application.

This resulted in two experian credit pulls. One on 11/11 from bank of america and one on 11/15 from FIA csna.
Old Dec 4, 2012, 10:25 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by kristiank
Wife applied on 11/10 hitting submit for both within one second. Not automatically approved. Called and was told she was approved. I asked for which? She did not know. I can't push her too hard so she loses interest so I just leave it at that. Received BOA card in 5-7. Figured BOH was never going to arrive. Wrong, it arrived yesterday 12/4 nearly 4 weeks after application.

This resulted in two experian credit pulls. One on 11/11 from bank of america and one on 11/15 from FIA csna.
i applied for both and had to call but i saw 4 pulls. experien, transunion and FIA. CHECK YOUR CREDIT REPORT
Old Dec 4, 2012, 12:03 pm

Originally Posted by emptiness
i applied for both and had to call but i saw 4 pulls. experien, transunion and FIA. CHECK YOUR CREDIT REPORT
checked. just the two.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 10:50 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, WN RR A-list+
I applied for BOH and BOA and I need to call, what number should I call ?
Old Dec 5, 2012, 11:31 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Superorb
I was approved for the BOA version a few months ago, is it possible to get the BOH version now and sill get the bonus or should I have done both at the same time originally?
They are separate banks (one is Bank of America, the other is FIA Card Service on behalf of Bank of Hawaii)
Old Dec 6, 2012, 1:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by amolkold
They are separate banks (one is Bank of America, the other is FIA Card Service on behalf of Bank of Hawaii)
FIA Card Service is a fully-own subsidiary of Bank of America which acquired it from its purchase of MBNA many years ago. In fact your credit lines at BofA and at FIA are looked at as a combined number to determine the total exposure BofA is willing to extend to you.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 1:12 am

Originally Posted by poser
i applied for boh and boa and i need to call, what number should i call ?
888-503-6090

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.