Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card 2 x 35K offers [ARCHIVES]

Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card 2 x 35K offers [ARCHIVES]

Old Nov 8, 2012, 8:21 am

Programs: The Golden status boy
Originally Posted by Jpr0930
You found a way to pay for mortgage with card without spending money? Pray tell...
It's in the same forum as this one...
Old Nov 8, 2012, 9:16 pm
Suspended

can you leave the Hawaain member number blank on both cards? or create member number first? any one got the platinum version with lesser bonus offer?
Old Nov 9, 2012, 6:08 am

is there a page where i can see how/where points can transfer from HA points?
Old Nov 9, 2012, 6:14 am

http://www.hawaiianairlines.com/Hawa...les/use-miles/
Old Nov 9, 2012, 7:49 am

ahhh thanks
Old Nov 11, 2012, 9:19 pm

Programs: DL PLAT / HH GOLD
xxxxx
Old Nov 11, 2012, 9:20 pm

Programs: DL PLAT / HH GOLD
Originally Posted by newbieflyer1
yes same thing happened to me ,took 2 months to sort it out.
contact CS ask them to open a ticket for missing miles.
Sorry, exactly same situation here, CS HawaiianMiles or CS for the credit card bank bonus that did not get credit ?, TY
Old Nov 12, 2012, 7:13 am

So, does anyone know what the following language means?

"Hilton HHonors Transfer Requests:
Please allow 10-15 business days for processing.
The name on the Hilton HHonors account must match that of the HawaiianMiles account. Miles are sent in increments of 5,000 miles and will create 10,000 Hilton HHonors points. Per the terms and conditions, third-party loyalty program mileage transfers are not allowed." - Bottom of this page

Strategy here (like many others I presume), is to flip the 70k Hawaiian miles into 140k HHonor points. Does this language preclude this move? Has anyone done this recently with success? Just not sure if the sign-up (and spend related) points count as a "third-party loyalty program."
Old Nov 12, 2012, 7:37 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by nittany987

The name on the Hilton HHonors account must match that of the HawaiianMiles account. Miles are sent in increments of 5,000 miles and will create 10,000 Hilton HHonors points. Per the terms and conditions, third-party loyalty program mileage transfers are not allowed." - Bottom of this page
Points trading and sales web sites.

Strategy here (like many others I presume), is to flip the 70k Hawaiian miles into 140k HHonor points. Does this language preclude this move? Has anyone done this recently with success? Just not sure if the sign-up (and spend related) points count as a "third-party loyalty program."
Given that HH is a listed partner for Hawaiian and Hawaiian does the transfer for you, it's pretty unlikely they would forbid the transfer, don't cha think?
Old Nov 12, 2012, 8:07 am

Programs: Tegridy Elite
Originally Posted by emptiness
can you leave the Hawaain member number blank on both cards? or create member number first? any one got the platinum version with lesser bonus offer?
I'd create the account first, which is what I did for mine. For the wife's apps, I just left it blank so they'd create a number. Which is fine, except you can't setup your online Hawaiian Miles access with the auto-generated acct number, and web support won't initiate it via email. Which means you have to call the ever-clueless CSRs. I think it took her two calls before it worked. Just a minor nuisance, but still best to get a number first.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 8:10 am

Pretty sure they are talking about a AMEX MR>HA>HH not being allowed........
Old Nov 12, 2012, 8:20 am

Originally Posted by Stoughton
Points trading and sales web sites.

Given that HH is a listed partner for Hawaiian and Hawaiian does the transfer for you, it's pretty unlikely they would forbid the transfer, don't cha think?
Originally Posted by jethro
Pretty sure they are talking about a AMEX MR>HA>HH not being allowed........
Logically, yes, it would be strange. However, between the two of you, you have different interpretations. And I read somewhere that they may limit the transfer of miles to partners to only those earned BIS. Let's be real, how many FF programs have asinine rules in place for no apparent reason?

So just wanted to vet this approach. Have you done this successfully?
Old Nov 12, 2012, 8:30 am
Suspended

Logically, yes, it would be strange. However, between the two of you, you have different interpretations. And I read somewhere that they may limit the transfer of miles to partners to only those earned BIS. Let's be real, how many FF programs have asinine rules in place for no apparent reason?

No. I'm not moving the miles until I have a need for them elsewhere.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 9:29 am

might find this blog post useful, PS........go Hoosiers!
http://millionmilesecrets.com/2012/1...ma/#more-16915
Old Nov 13, 2012, 9:15 am
Formerly known as cagalindo

Programs: Citi AA/HH/TYP Amex SPG/HH & Chase SP/PC
Data points

Reconsideration line 1 877 721 9405

Applied for BOH/BOA simultaneously. Had to call. They asked about self employment, this year, last year salary, how you advertise your services, current customers, why I wanted the card, savings, stocks, they pulled Experian (I'm in FL).

They had to transfer credit from one Cash Rewards card for me to get BOA. After he approved me I asked about BOH application, he said sure I can approve you for that but will be the same as the first, so he just transfered from my other Cash Rewards to BOH.

Rush delivery 5-7 days.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.