Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card 2 x 35K offers [ARCHIVES]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card 2 x 35K offers [ARCHIVES]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2012, 4:33 pm

I applied for both BOA and BOH using the two browser method. I got application pending. I called the next day and was approved for both over phone. The rep said I had excellent credit.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 6:15 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by rtraveler
I applied for both BOA and BOH using the two browser method. I got application pending. I called the next day and was approved for both over phone. The rep said I had excellent credit.
churn?

or these 2 are your first ?
Old Oct 21, 2012, 8:18 pm

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by booyaa
rcross23: My thoughts exactly.

And I'd love to be wrong as well, as that would open doors.

Please update if and when you receive bonus.
Understand your interpretation of the law, but it seems you are in fact wrong. I got the Surpass in June and got the 60k sign up. Got the regular Amex Hilton in September and the 50k just posted on that.

Of course the card in question on this thread is fully churnable every 3 months. And that gives you 70k Hilton on sign up.

Hilton points do indeed grow on trees.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 8:23 pm

Programs: Anything CC gives me
Originally Posted by ma91pmh
Understand your interpretation of the law, but it seems you are in fact wrong. I got the Surpass in June and got the 60k sign up. Got the regular Amex Hilton in September and the 50k just posted on that.

Of course the card in question on this thread is fully churnable every 3 months. And that gives you 70k Hilton on sign up.

Oh wow. I wonder if this would apply to other families of Amex cards too as they too have similar wording in T&Cs. And also, I wonder if this is a result of Amex simply haven't implemented the new change in T&Cs yet.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by booyaa
Oh wow. I wonder if this would apply to other families of Amex cards too as they too have similar wording in T&Cs. And also, I wonder if this is a result of Amex simply haven't implemented the new change in T&Cs yet.
I believe the "had" wording refers to applying for and not actually maintaining. Maybe a little deliberately ambiguous to limit the number of willing churners.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 8:34 pm
Suspended

fully churnable every 3 months? Have to cancel the existing one first?

Someone said here he applied for both but got the bonus on one only.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by emptiness
fully churnable every 3 months? Have to cancel the existing one first?

Someone said here he applied for both but got the bonus on one only.
i got the bonus twice. there was maybe 1 year between apps though. did not cancel the first one. with b of a cards i am happy keeping two of any type open and then if i want a third i will close one of the two older accounts
Old Oct 21, 2012, 8:41 pm
Suspended

i got the bonus twice. there was maybe 1 year between apps though. did not cancel the first one. with b of a cards i am happy keeping two of any type open and then if i want a third i will close one of the two older accounts
they don't care if you have the same card already?
Old Oct 21, 2012, 8:44 pm

they don't care if you have the same card already?
b of a? not at all.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 8:10 am

churn?

or these 2 are your first ?
It's my first time.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 8:22 am

Programs: UA PLAT, TK GLD, Hilton Diamond, IC PLAT, SPG GLD, Marriott GLD
Originally Posted by rtraveler
It's my first time.
we all remember our first time ....
Old Oct 22, 2012, 10:23 am

Programs: HiltonH-Diamond, IHG-Plat, Hyatt-Diamond,SPG-newbie
ok i'm lost again.. so can we or can't we get both 35k bonus from the two cards? that able to have them post the points and successfully transfer both bonus to HH, without any issues?

this would also be my 1st churm with BofA, only had Chase churm so far.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 10:27 am

Programs: As many as I can!
Originally Posted by tdrag97
ok i'm lost again.. so can we or can't we get both 35k bonus from the two cards? that able to have them post the points and successfully transfer both bonus to HH, without any issues?

this would also be my 1st churm with BofA, only had Chase churm so far.

Yes, you can get the 35K sign up bonus from BOTH the Bank of America & Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airline card.

You can get a new BOH and/or BOA Hawaiian Airline card every 3 to 4 months as well - with or without closing your existing cards (though closing could help if you are bumping against the maximum credit line which BOA will extend you)
Old Oct 22, 2012, 10:31 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Million Mile Secrets
Yes, you can get the 35K sign up bonus from BOTH the Bank of America & Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airline card.

You can get a new BOH and/or BOA Hawaiian Airline card every 3 to 4 months as well - with or without closing your existing cards (though closing could help if you are bumping against the maximum credit line which BOA will extend you)
2 browser trick works for BOA cards?

One fear is someone said he got bonus on one only, wonder if that was his first time or a churn
Old Oct 22, 2012, 10:49 am

Programs: As many as I can!
2 browser trick works for BOA cards?

One fear is someone said he got bonus on one only, wonder if that was his first time or a churn
2 browsers work or one after the other should work too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.