HA to PPG flight schedule

Old Jun 13, 2011, 9:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: MR:LIFE-PLAT, AA ExecPLAT, AmEx GldPrmr+PLAT
HA to PPG flight schedule

I've seen changes recently to the previous "twice weekly" service between HNL and PPG which occured on Sunday and Thursdays.

This has changed to Mon, Tue, and Thurs.

I can't seem to determine the impetus for the change because it seems so random to pick these days. Why pick these 3 days and not a Mon, Wed, Friday schedule? It even looks like there are only Mon and Thurs flights coming up in the schedule, or is that just a typo (read it on their site but did not see it in the schedule when I went to reserve flights).

As someone who has to visit PPG for business (albeit a few times a year) there is NO easy way to get there and this schedule really screws up someone for the following week also having to stay a weekend in an effort to get my work done.

Does anyone have any insights on HA flight schedules to PPG...now or into the future?

With such a full flight when I do take it (previously the Sun & Thursday flights) is there any chance to go from a 767 to one of the 330's? Rumor Rumor?

Thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.