Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Transferring HA miles to Hilton HHonors

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transferring HA miles to Hilton HHonors

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2016, 11:43 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I just moved points from Hawaiian Airlines to Hilton. I had to call to initiate the transfer. It took 5 calendar days. I asked on January 14 and the points are in my account today, January 19.
Thanks for the reminder that this is possible!
Old Dec 5, 2017, 7:49 pm

Programs: MR Platinum; SPG Platinum; Hilton Gold; AS MVP Gold; WN A-List Preferred + CP; UA Silver
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I just moved points from Hawaiian Airlines to Hilton. I had to call to initiate the transfer. It took 5 calendar days. I asked on January 14 and the points are in my account today, January 19.
Is there a transfer limit? I saw something about 150k from HA to HH, but is that per transaction? Or per year? Or no limit at all?
Old Dec 5, 2017, 7:51 pm

Programs: MR Platinum; SPG Platinum; Hilton Gold; AS MVP Gold; WN A-List Preferred + CP; UA Silver
Is there a transfer limit for HA miles to HH points?
Old Jan 26, 2018, 2:18 pm

Can anyone update on how long it takes, or if there is a batch pattern for transferring HA miles to HH points? I called on Monday (1/22) to have miles transferred and curious how long it will take, realistically. I know they say 4-6 weeks but that's not really the case right?

Edit to update points showed up Monday 1/29/18

Last edited by Jenn0625; Jan 29, 2018 at 9:49 am Reason: update
Old Dec 31, 2020, 6:51 am

Is it still possible to transfer HA miles to Hilton Honors? I haven't seen any recent datapoints or discussion on this. Thanks!
Drewm33 likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2021, 9:24 am

Originally Posted by awluter
Is it still possible to transfer HA miles to Hilton Honors? I haven't seen any recent datapoints or discussion on this. Thanks!
interested in this also
Old Mar 29, 2021, 3:43 pm

Programs: HH Diamond-IHG Plat-AA Gold
Originally Posted by Drewm33
interested in this also
Hawaiian rep today said HA miles exchanges to Hilton points have been suspended since 05/2020, supposedly "due to the pandemic." Guess we'll need to stay tuned. (eyeroll)
Old Dec 22, 2021, 9:55 pm

Programs: HH Diamond-IHG Plat-AA Gold
Originally Posted by kiltedflyer
Hawaiian rep today said HA miles exchanges to Hilton points have been suspended since 05/2020, supposedly "due to the pandemic." Guess we'll need to stay tuned. (eyeroll)
In case anyone is still interested, response from HA Rep today:

“Regarding your inquiry, we do not have information when will transfer of Hawaiian miles to Hilton points will be available again.”

And so we continue to wait.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 6:49 am

I called yesterday - twice. First time I spoke to a CS rep who didn't quite understand what I was asking. After she put me on hold, she came back and said she would transfer me. I was transferred to someone at Hilton who wanted me to listen to an offer (probably timeshare) for 100 Hilton points. The second call I was put on hold for a few minutes. When the CS rep returned, she said that option wasn't available, sorry - I wouldn't take that response as permanently not available just not available now.
Webflyer is showing a 1:2 conversion HA to Hilton.
Old Apr 1, 2022, 1:04 pm

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
Originally Posted by kiltedflyer
… (eyeroll)
Oh yeah, times infinity !

I’ve been churning Hawaiian credit cards, average once per year for the past 6 years specifically to transfer to Hilton. Miniscule use beyond SUB, close at 12.5 months, content with 10,000 minimum transfer at 1:1.5. Worked perfectly for first 4 accounts, 50,000 bonus miles posted quickly after minimum spend, transferred a week after request to 75,000 Hilton points. Not so much for the last 2 accounts, transfers suspended “due to COVID”.

Originally Posted by bucs0721
… spoke to a CS rep who didn't quite understand what I was asking. ...
Called today to ask if they might be able to do a one time exception transfer for a long time loyal customer. Must have been the same (perfectly nice but) clueless rep as bucs0721, put me on hold twice for 3-5 minutes each while she “checked with a supervisor” and then offered to walk me through it on-line. I told her I had tried several times, asked if she could look into MY account.

(This is the unbelievable part, deserving of the infinity eye-rolls.) She said (several times over) “for security reasons” she cannot log into my account. Said there’s no reason for them to be able to log into an account because if there’s a problem it will be a problem for everyone and the technical department will fix the problem. I asked for a supervisor, she was at least aware that Hilton transfers were (previously) part of the program, she said suspended due to COVID, she also said she could not login to my account.

It stretches the limits of incredulity to think that a customer service rep cannot login into one’s account, it’s their raison d'etre.
Originally Posted by HNLbasedFlyer
(January 2022, different thread) It likely ranks as the worst US based frequent flier program …
Keep your expectations very low …
Yup, learning that the hard way. Thank you for the advice!
kiltedflyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.