Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Fly Direct to the Mainland for $334* RT book May 3 - 5, travel Sep 9 - 17, 2011

Old May 3, 2011, 1:22 pm

Original Poster

Hawaiian Airlines US mainland non-stop flights.

Looks like it works in both directions, on the mainland non-stops. Lots of $167 fares in the monthly calendar during the travel dates.

title in the email is: "Celebrate our Fourth Airbus A330 With Special Low Fares"

-David
Old May 3, 2011, 9:51 pm

Programs: HAL Pualani Platinum, Delta Gold
Glad I jumped on this early, looks like days are filling up fast. Got 3x HNL-LAS for just over 1k, a great deal for a vegas vacation.
Old May 3, 2011, 11:36 pm

Programs: AA, DL, UA, US, RR, HH, SPG, PC
Booked mine during my lunch break today...Veterans Day weekend trip to visit at friend in Oahu. The website was crazy slow, so I'm thinking its VERY popular.
Old May 4, 2011, 7:51 am

Programs: HA PUALANI GOLD
i booked also on there website. be sure and check your booking. they had mine messed. when i checked the booking in my trips they had me book for 2 flights the on the same day same time same flight. checked with my bank was charged for both. called there 1-866 586 9419 # on hold for about 1 hour told them what happened taken care i think refund they said can take up to 21 days. today went to check my trips and there website is down. so just be sure and check your booking.
Old May 12, 2011, 6:03 pm

Programs: HA PUALANI GOLD
Smile

up date to over charge. got the over charge taken taken care of in 4 days. they said that it would take up to 21 day's they took care of it in 4 day's

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.