Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2011, 10:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan 25K , UA ,WJ, HA, AMEX AP Reserve
LIH-OGG next March

Its been a very long time since I've booked an inter-island
(like since before there were direct flights from Canada to
anywhere but HNL!)

I'm seeing a fare of $87 plus tax for a lot of days for the direct LIH-OGG next spring on HA and Go! wants $130. Since I'm out of the loop on these fares, is the $87 one I should jump on now?
I do know the $40 or $50 ones are likely gone forever!

Mahalo
Old Apr 17, 2011, 5:35 pm

Programs: DL DM/4MM, AS MVPG100K, HA Pualani Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver
Island Air (WP) also flies multiple flights per day nonstop between LIH and OGG
Old Apr 18, 2011, 5:29 am

I would consider myself a frequent visitor to Hawaii. $87 for a one way fare on Hawaiian isn't too bad. That said, we are going in February. Like you, we are traveling from LIH-OGG. When I bought our tickets, coach was running at $80 per person. Within a week of buying them, they had dropped to $67 per person. The non stop didnt work for us so we are going thru HNL.

$87 isn't too bad. Is it worth the wait for $20? In my opinion, no. The problem is the prices could go up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.