Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

BofA HA Visa Card Posting Timeframe

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2010, 10:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Foodland Maika'i Plastic Card, DL GM when it meant something

So I was one o/w short of a family vacation, and applied for the Bank of America Visa card to get the 20K miles I needed.

Now my first statement closed 10 days ago, it says 20xxx miles reported to Hawaiian Airlines, they show the correct HawaiianMiles number, but still no miles have posted to my account. Zip, nil, nada. Not even the non-bonus miles.

How long does it normally take for BofA miles to post? My wife has the BofH version and I know hers show up next or second business day after the statement closes.
Old Mar 14, 2010, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Foodland Maika'i Plastic Card, DL GM when it meant something
For future reference, it looks like the answer is two weeks.

And of course, the flight I wanted has now gone up in cost. Looks like I'll have to wait for those Club Bing miles to come in.
Old Mar 14, 2010, 3:16 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanuim/Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Gold, United Silver
The 20,000 bonus miles take a while to post, but future miles post a day or 2 after the statement closing date.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.