Wiki Posts
Search

NYC Dance Club

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2007, 8:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K (2MM), Marriott Lifetime Titanium (UGH), Uber Diamond
NYC Dance Club

My partner and I are heading to NYC 3/29-4/1 to visit some friends. Thursday and Friday are going to be pretty low-key, but we are looking to go out Saturday and hit one of the dance clubs. I heard the Roxy is no longer (true?).

We will probably start out at some bars - but then looking to dance until 3 or 4am. I have never partied in NY - so any bar and club suggestions would be great.

Looking for something like the former Universe in SF, Ruby Skye (Fresh), etc...

Thanks in advance.

Chad
Old Mar 21, 2007, 7:01 am
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Yes the Roxy has closed (the rumor is that the space is going to Google to build another facility). That Saturday (3/31) is the opening of a gay Saturday night at Limelight (6th avenue and 20st). Limelight is an old church that has been converted into a nightclub.

It will most surely will be crowded for the opening night. On Friday pick up a copy of HX or Next (anywhere on 8th avenue) to get details. It should be a fun night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.