Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebrity ~ Century

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2006, 3:00 pm
Original Poster

Celebrity ~ Century

The ball & chain and I are going on a birthday cruise 2/06 on the Century. I saw on Celebrity's web-site that the ship was refurbished 5/06......anyone been on the ship since refurbishment and do cruises ever have FOD get togethers or anything?
Old Jul 13, 2006, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dwsnc
The ball & chain and I are going on a birthday cruise 2/07 on the Century. I saw on Celebrity's web-site that the ship was refurbished 5/06......anyone been on the ship since refurbishment and do cruises ever have FOD get togethers or anything?
Old Jul 13, 2006, 4:21 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, RCC, PreChk , Hertz 5* Gold, HH Silver, SPG Gold thx to Amex Plat
The forums on cruisecritic.com may be able to help. Plus, it also has an active GLBT-specific forum.

Typically, FOD meetings are arranged by the cruise director...some automatically include them, others add them on request.

"Ball & chain"...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.