Wiki Posts
Search

Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2005, 4:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NW Gold now, WC, SPG Gold
Las Vegas

This will be my 3rd trip to Las Vegas. I've previously just really enjoyed gambling, checking out some of the sights, and generally relaxing. Wondering what sort of "gay" activities any of you may have experienced. I know there is a new gay club right by Aladdin and some others off the Strip. Going with a friend this trip, thought we might see what was out there. Any particular suggestions?
Old Feb 23, 2005, 9:59 pm

Programs: TSA/INS/FBI Platinum (stopped last 12 of 13 int'l returns - the computer broke once)
There's a thread around here somewhere with a bunch of reviews of the Vegas properties, but I can't find it right now with Search down. If you hunt back through posts over the last 60 days it should be in there.

Krave is the new strip club that you're referring to. The Fruit Loop is the nickname for the gay section, I believe near Hamburger Mary's near Hard Rock. There's also a club in the same parking lot as the Liberace museum.
Old Feb 24, 2005, 4:01 am

Programs: Newbie in everything =p
I went to Krave last Halloween 2004 (I turned 21 that weekend WOOT)... the crowd is definitely young, fab, hot, sweaty and gay! Most of them atleast. The staff had decent attitude for a gay club--course I got VIP Passes so that couldve been it. Whichever the case is, cover is around $10 per person, they have great drinks at great rates... check out their "show" Fashionistas if you get the chance to. The dancers are mediocre (hotness factor) and the music is pretty good, something even my "straight" friends could relate to... have fun though!
Old Feb 24, 2005, 6:06 am
Suspended

This is all covered in previous Vegas threads when search re-appears.

However, from my recent visits in the last two months, I would indeed recommend Hamburger mary's as a good starting point. There are several gay bars and shops in the Fruit Loop area.

For more racy activities, take a cab or a short walk up E Sahara after the last stop on the monorail to Commercial Centre, where there is a cafe, pride/video shop a "gym" called Hawk's and a "spa" called Apollo.

Both enjoyable.

Also, I was told that Luxor Spa is quite cruisy as well....

Remember you are only a three and a half hour drive/short flight from Palm Springs, too!
Old Feb 24, 2005, 9:17 am

Programs: AA Plt; and B6
The "fruit loop" bars/clubs are about a block and a half west of hamburger mary's on paradise
Gipsy (club), Icons (more bar-like), Buffalo (a little rougher)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.