Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Las Vegas suggestions

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2005, 12:48 pm
Original Poster

Location: CO Plat Elite; ST Elite+; HH Gold; Starwood Plat; WN CompPass; Nashville, TN
Las Vegas suggestions

...excuse the clear double-posting, but I can't currently search to find other related postings due to the fact that all searching is currently disabled...

BF and I are in Vegas this weekend...we've both been here a number of times over the last 4 years we've been together, but never together or never just the two of us. SO...we're looking for suggestions on good gay clubs, etc. as we've never been out to them here.

Suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 11, 2005, 3:49 pm

Programs: AA Plt; and B6
Originally Posted by BNAtraveller
...excuse the clear double-posting, but I can't currently search to find other related postings due to the fact that all searching is currently disabled...

BF and I are in Vegas this weekend...we've both been here a number of times over the last 4 years we've been together, but never together or never just the two of us. SO...we're looking for suggestions on good gay clubs, etc. as we've never been out to them here.

Suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Krave is on the strip, and then there's the gay 4 corners, on paradise a couple blocks from the hard rock with gipsy, icons, buffalo, and a hamburger mary's a couple blocks from the bars

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.