Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Big Island B&B's

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2003, 9:00 am
Original Poster

Big Island B&B's

A friend and I are planning to go to Hawaii (Big Island) in early November. Has anyone had any experiences with b&b's and/or make recommendations?
Old Aug 29, 2003, 11:51 pm

Programs: AA, UA, HH, *wood
check out www.gayhawaii.com.

never been to the places on the site, but it's a start.
Old Aug 31, 2003, 5:04 pm

Try Hale Ohia. Good location and quite beautiful. They can also help with other B&B reservations
Old Sep 17, 2003, 8:33 am

My brother and his partner stayed at Horizons Guesthouse (gay-owned), and absolutely loved it.

------------------
Delta GM and MM; Marriott Silver
Old Sep 18, 2003, 11:53 am

My partner and I stayed at a great place between Hilo and Volcano National Park. Not a gay place, but very comfortable. They place was on the ocean and had only 3 rooms. We were the only couple that stayed that night. Great place, I would go back in a heartbeat.

It was so nice to go back and sit in the whirlpool after a long day searching for lava fields.

www.hawaii-ocean-retreat.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.