Wiki Posts
Search

Hustlaball Berlin 2018

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2018, 6:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Qatar Airways
Hustlaball Berlin 2018

I have the chance to attend the Hustlaball Berlin this year as a currently scheduled work trip overlaps with the Hustlaball weekend. However, I can also postpone the work trip till later in November. I'm not going to deny that I like to go to Berlin to check out the gay nightlight. I'm wondering how different the "scene" is during something like the Hustlaball weekend? Are there so many men that the venues are all too packed for people to enjoy themselves, whether it's the ball or the other bars and clubs and saunas?. Or is everyone more hedonistic? I'm a bit torn, I wouldn't mind seeing what the ball is like, but I still had great times during regular Berlin weekends and don't know if I should risk that for something that could turn out to be too intense and crowded. Is there anyone who's experienced the ball (or something similar in other cities) and can provide feedback? Much obliged.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 9:46 am

Programs: AA LT Gold
Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
I have the chance to attend the Hustlaball Berlin this year as a currently scheduled work trip overlaps with the Hustlaball weekend. However, I can also postpone the work trip till later in November. I'm not going to deny that I like to go to Berlin to check out the gay nightlight. I'm wondering how different the "scene" is during something like the Hustlaball weekend? Are there so many men that the venues are all too packed for people to enjoy themselves, whether it's the ball or the other bars and clubs and saunas?. Or is everyone more hedonistic? I'm a bit torn, I wouldn't mind seeing what the ball is like, but I still had great times during regular Berlin weekends and don't know if I should risk that for something that could turn out to be too intense and crowded. Is there anyone who's experienced the ball (or something similar in other cities) and can provide feedback? Much obliged.
Hustlaball is not as popular as CSD (June), Easter(March/April) or Folsom (Sept).
Other than the Hustlaball events, it is business as usual at most bars/clubs.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 11:03 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Ibotta, Southwest A-List
...but business as usual is still better than clubs in the U.S. or anywhere else ha.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.